Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st experience?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i was 18yrs old and she was 22. I hit on her all night while i was drunk and i would have bet my life that she was a gg. all my friends swear they knew but nobody said anything! we did it in her parents bed. FastForward to 2007 and we are still friends and she says i was the worst she ever had because i kept mumbeling " this is to weird dude".

Professional Poster

January 2, 1983.....almost 25 years ago.

Professional Poster

Some of you remember it like it was when you proposed to get married... I cant even remember when i first got laid by a gg

Junior Poster

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...except for this part. While I was pretty drunk, it took me quite a few minutes to convince the lady on the phone that I wanted the girl with the 'special attributes', and not some random streetwalker they wanted to send.It didn't work out, but it did finally give me motivation to be real about it and move ahead. So while that may not be what you meant, that was my first 'experience'-and i had to pay the crack-freak they sent (after i declined) fifty bucks to leave!

Je suis Scottish Santa

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Some of you remember it like it was when you proposed to get married... I cant even remember when i first got laid by a gg
    Oh, that was on my eighteenth birthday, while my mom was in the other room watching Family Feud.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blue_dog
    What, no details?

I was 26, at at big sex club with a t-girl floor. They made me wear nothing but a towel to get in, and as I walking around the girls would come up and fondle me. I thought I was going to flip out it was so amazing.

One pulled me off to a private room. After 5 seconds of groping, she bent me over and brought it home, couldn't have lasted more than 3 minutes in my up-to-then virgin ass.

Incredible experience, though the next two years I had continual AIDS tests, convinced she had taken off the condom half-way through . . .

That would make it not worthwhile, if she did pull off the condom and you have to subsequently live in fear.

PLEASE, keep it safe, folks!