Junior Poster

never stopped you before.

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsafficianado
    never stopped you before.
    welcome back bitch

214 posts (170 in bulges & filled underwear/ 26 in beef beyontes/ 18 stalking me)

Junior Poster

o.k. blowhard, quote one of my 170 posts in 'bulges & filled underwear' or one of the 26 in 'beef beyontes'. as far as stalking you, i'm on here once almost every day and for 2 months it has been impossible to go on this forum and not see 'nightloser' at almost every turn. you have nothing to say, ever, but it takes you 50 posts per day to say it. that makes you IMPOTENT, not important. you are a piece of shit. end of subject.

now ain't that a shame

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsafficianado
    o.k. blowhard, quote one of my 170 posts in 'bulges & filled underwear' or one of the 26 in 'beef beyontes'. as far as stalking you, i'm on here once almost every day and for 2 months it has been impossible to go on this forum and not see 'nightloser' at almost every turn. you have nothing to say, ever, but it takes you 50 posts per day to say it. that makes you IMPOTENT, not important. you are a piece of shit. end of subject.
    Oh did I strike a nerve. You basically camp in "bulges & filled underwear" so don't lie. I'm not in the thread but I see your name there more times than I've had sunday dinners. You're a crazy cock obsessed stalker. End of subject.

Junior Poster

one more time you useless piece of shit. i didn't lie, i said for you to quote ONE of my posts in either of those threads, which of course you can't do since i have never read either or posted in either. as far as you striking a nerve, absolutely, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being and the most aggravating and useless poster in the history of this forum. you are garbage. you are a lifeless troll who spends hours a day posting useless crap on this board. you have launched unsolicited attacks on valued members of this community, notably stillies, you have insulted and degraded several of the long-standing transsexual participants and for some unfathomable reason some of the regulars who should know better have cottoned up to your useless ass. you call other posters fags when they own you because that is your mental level. you have nothing to add, but you post incessantly like some retarded energizer bunny because you are lifeless trash. now carry on retard.

now ain't that a shame

Gold Poster

boo hoo stillies brought in on himself..if I was that worthless I'd be banned. Nobody has ever owned me on this forum, let's not bullshit. I owned you a couple of times and that's why you keep coming back like some lutatic seeking revenge. It bores me because I don't know that much about you, I can only own you so many times. The fsact that you're a No.1 lurker means it's hard for me to have any ammo. All I know is I've seen you're name on 'general forum' beside the "bulges" thread. Don't feel bad about it, if you like cock, you like cock. I'm certainly not going to enter that thread to look up your "oh I'd love to be shafted by that" quotes.

So just you carry on lurking and I'll carry on posting.

Professional Poster

Boys, can we agree to confine the flame wars to General Discussion? Please?

Alright Then.

Veteran Poster

Clearly I don't have the same level of knowledge that you have on this subject, Quinn, but I suspect that the Intel IS RIGHT on this. Obviously there is more to be done by the Intelligence Agencies, but that's what they're paid for. But I reckon the Iranians got scared by the massive U.S. deployment of firepower on their doorstep and thought that they were next. They probably see Bush ("God told me to invade Iraq") as much of a religious fanatic (a Crusader if you like), as much as we view them as being so too. Let's face it, Iran's nuclear facilities would have already been bombed by now if it weren't for Mission Accomplished being a massive misnomer, and the U.S. currently having such a low standing in the International Community.

The reason I think that both you and Oli seem to have a low regard for the Intelligence Community is that the system has been abused and manipulated by the Bush and Blair Administrations. We all now know that the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with W.M.D.'s or the War on Terror, but those were the only "legitimate" reasons that BushInc. could come up with to achieve their desired goal (which was most likely in the pipeline before 9/11 imho). Bush wanted the Brits to be there (to bolster the "Coalition"), and the only way Blair could get the go-ahead from the U.K. Parliament was to exaggerate and spin the limited Intel on W.M.D.'s... limited because the W.M.D.'s were simply not there.

The problem has not really been the Intel but the U.S./U.K. Administrations who have exaggerated it to suit their own purposes, just as it would seem they've been exaggerating the current threat that Iran poses. And when Iran restarts its nuclear weapons program, as I'm sure they will for the reasons I have given above, it will be all the harder for the U.S. (or Israel) to act unilaterally because of the chimp (and poodle) who cried wolf... but then that's maybe a good thing depending on where you stand.

I fully share hippifried's sentiment,
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    ...it's kind of fun to watch all these doom sayers & war mongers dancing around like trout on a hook.
    Tony Blair: ‘I wanted war – it was the right thing to do’
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2886547.ece

Lessons of Iraq Aided Intelligence On Iran
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040200260.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Let's face it, Iran's nuclear facilities would have already been bombed by now if it weren't for Mission Accomplished being a massive misnomer, and the U.S. currently having such a low standing in the International Community.
    I thought the whole post was excellent, Rogers, but this part stood out more than any other. From my perspective, there's not doubt that Iran's nuclear infrastructure would have been hit by a sustained campaign of surgical strikes if it weren't for precisely what you're talking about: our currently low standing in the international community. That said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Israelis – acting with the Bush administration's operational assistance (satellite photos, in-air refueling, the transfer of ground penetrating munitions, etc.) – launch 11th hours strikes in the final month of said administration.

IMO, no matter what happens, the political landscape of the Middle East is changing dramatically. The next large-scale, sustained conflict will be almost certainly be between the Sunnis and Shiites. The Saudis and other gulf monarchies (presumably with Egyptian assistance) have already made it clear that following any US withdrawal from Iraq, they intend to bolster the position of that nation's Sunni minority with billions in military aid – the goal being to prevent Iran from setting up a Shia dominated client state (like what they're attempting to do in Lebanon).

I don't want to side with the doomsayers on this, but whether we stay (and ruin our own economy in the process) or leave (opening the way for Iranian expansionism via proxies), things are going to get bad. Removing Saddam was a ruinous proposition – something Bush I actually understood.

-Quinn

P.S. Sorry for rambling on about this, guys and gals, but Iran has been something of a passion of mine since I was in my early teens (nerd alert).

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Well despite the animosities caused by silly stereotypical misunderstandings, I think people are pretty much the same all over. they want to live their lives with as little turmoil as possible, & turn the world over to their offspring just a little better than they found it. I've seen no reason to assume that it's any different in Iran. In pre-revolutionary years, we were touting them as some grand jewel of educated enlightenment in this dark mysterious land of the Levant. Now they're ignorant barbarians with diabolical plans for world domination. I didn't buy it then & I ain't buying it now. It's just silly to make assumptions about a nation's motivations based on inflamitory rhetoric.

Yes they have nuclear technology. They already know how to make a nuclear weapon if they wanted to. I'm sure the Iranian military wanted to. Generals are generals regardless of what language they speak or who signs their paychecks. They're always looking for a bigger gun, a bigger bomb, a faster jet, etc... So what's new? But the Iranian military is under civilian control, like any other civilized country & intellect won the day. Strategically, they're surrounded. It's not just us putzin' around in the gulf. Russia is to their north, Pakistan (nuclear armed) & Afghanistan to the east, Turkey (part of NATO) Iraq (occupied by the US) & Israel to the west. Iranians aren't stupid or insane & I'm sure they aren't anywhere near as fanatical as they've been painted in the press. Yet here we are with our "leadership" trying to convince us that Iran is hell bent on a self-destructive course of action that's completely contrary to their own self-interest. It makes no sense unless you're looking for any excuse to start another war, especially in light of the latest intelligence report.

By the way, here it is: http://www.dni.gov/press_releases/20071203_release.pdf
    Not all that much really, but enough to belie the rhetoric we've been hearing, especially since Ahmadinejad came to office 2 years after the implimentation of this Iranian policy.

Sorry, but Iran isn't my enemy. It's been nearly 27 years since the hostage incident came to a close. Most of the people I hear making all this noise about Iran were children or not yet born when all that went down. We still won't talk to them. We had better relations with the Soviet Union all through the cold war than we've had with Iran for the last quarter century. It has to stop. We can't solve all our disagreements by sticking a gun in someone's face. We already know that nobody can kick our ass, so what do we have to prove?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~