Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Im hanging out with a girl who is beautiful, 6'1" and a voice deeper than mine.Given the option she would be about 5'5" with a soft little femme voice but that isnt an option.

That type of shit is icing on the proverbial cake.If the girl is hot and sweet and you get along well then thats thre most important thing.Ive dated all types of girls who had all sorts of adornments,femme voices and they were complete trash...so take your pick.
    DJ you just read my thoughts...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    It does to me, and 99.9% of the guys who post on here, whether they admit it or come out with elongated bullshit trying to prove otherwise
    ok, this site currently has got ca. 31500 registered members.

at a man to TS ratio of (optimistic) 50:1 we have 31000 male members on HA.com.

that means we have 31 male members here who have failed the cock-hound-test. at least according to a once banned member who couldnt stay away.
    Don't forget, he made it quite clear that he himself isn't among those 31 individuals.

Listen, the guy's a tool who gets off on being irritating, period. When his bullshit got him banned, this obsession compelled him to come back yet again, whereupon he soon resumed being an annoyance. But, enough about that. I've troubled myself with his nonsense long enough, and if left alone surely he'll soon be beset by many others, on the way to yet another banning. So... I now move on.

Welcome back, sir. Don't get too comfortable... I doubt you'll be staying.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

The truth is most male members here are so deep in the closet when it comes to their fondmess of females with cock they dont even know where the door is.
    These guys want a tranny that will fool mom and dad,brother and sister,uncle charlie and all their friends too.A 6'1" hottie that sounds like Isaac Hayes doesnt bode well for the dirty lil secret that they hide.

Advice: Grow some balls.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf

ok, this site currently has got ca. 31500 registered members.

at a man to TS ratio of (optimistic) 50:1 we have 31000 male members on HA.com.

that means we have 31 male members here who have failed the cock-hound-test. at least according to a once banned member who couldnt stay away.

btw: more on the real James Hunt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ347

Don't forget, he made it quite clear that he himself isn't among those 31 individuals.

Listen, the guy's a tool who gets off on being irritating, period. When his bullshit got him banned, this obsession compelled him to come back yet again, whereupon he soon resumed being an annoyance. But, enough about that. I've troubled myself with his nonsense long enough, and if left alone surely he'll soon be beset by many others, on the way to yet another banning. So... I now move on.

Welcome back, sir. Don't get too comfortable... I doubt you'll be staying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lol_209.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	150262  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    The truth is most male members here are so deep in the closet when it comes to their fondmess of females with cock they dont even know where the door is.
    These guys want a tranny that will fool mom and dad,brother and sister,uncle charlie and all their friends too.A 6'1" hottie that sounds like Isaac Hayes doesnt bode well for the dirty lil secret that they hide.

Advice: Grow some balls.
    Amen to that. We've got a bunch of faceless posters trying to convince other faceless posters they're not gay at all. Like we really give a fuck. Enjoy whatever you like and shut the hell up. Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Say what you want TJ, I don't give a flying fuck! There's a difference between adult erotica & human relationships
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silvester_honda_blackmagic_127.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	150265  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Yeah well, for my (insert local going rate) an hour, I don't want a girl breaking into a guy voice at the crucial moment, and if I can't get a TS that fits the bill, I'll get a GG. You can always get GG....And usually for less.

So I'm shallow. Pfft.

Gold Poster

To tell you the truth i wouldn't care what she sounds like as long as she is a great person on the inside.I know that is the cliche thing to say but its true i'd rather have a girl who sounds like one the 3 tenors who is gonna treat be good then i girl who sounds like betty boop who is gonna treat me like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth

Amen to that. We've got a bunch of faceless posters trying to convince other faceless posters they're not gay at all. Like we really give a fuck. Enjoy whatever you like and shut the hell up. Nobody cares.
    Uhuh. This thread makes 5 pages in 24 hours and you say nobody cares?

Why does it sound to me like you're spinning from a different agenda?

Professional Poster

Ok I've given this some thought. That scene where I heard that tgirl had an absolute man voice even though her body and face was a 10. I was going based on that vid alone. But I'd say if there's just enough femininity in the voice then its alright. But I don't think about what if I get caught, its just something that turns me off the same way as some guys get turned on by a tgirl spitting. Its just not my cup of tea.