Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    You say you want her to be feminine in every way, but you want a her to have a cock.... Sorry that dosnt make sense.
    It does to me, and 99.9% of the guys who post on here, whether they admit it or come out with elongated bullshit trying to prove otherwise
    99.9% I know, Real men are hard to find esp for a TS
    What I'd like to know is how Silve... er, "James" rather, assesses the other .1% of men here? Further, since he was so quick to speak up for most every other guy who posts, I assume he has some way to back up his statement, and will be so kind as to provide us his source? Ah, but then I already know where all his stats come from, as it's the same place where most everything he says comes from...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pulled_outta_his_ass_195.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	150252  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Default Re: T-Girls with everything..........except the voice

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Any of you guys ever hot for a T-girl either in person or in video and totally turned on.........then you hear the voice (manly) and it totally ruins it for you?

I for one prefer a really nice, soft fem voice.

I saw a video of a girl on here recently who totally sound like one of my drinking buddies. Just a total turn off.

I was with a girl a while ago and she was really passable with the sweetest voice. I loved that about her.

Would have married her!
    That must of been my voice that ruined it.... :lol:

No sweety. Not you.

GOOD THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

LOL!!!!!!

Loved that show

GOOD THINGS

Gold Poster

JamesHunt, you're the guy that's basically camping in "bulges & filled underwear" but you don't like a TS that doesn't sound 100% femine. Vey strange.

5 Star Poster

Real men are hard to find esp for a TS
    Real men that don't understand there's a person behind the cock, yeah I know

I was wondering if you met this really Hawt TS but she was still learning how to use her voice would you still hang around while she praticed and learned, for some girls it takes time and or surgery.

tough to answer without the scenario.

GOOD THINGS

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    What I'd like to know is how Silve... er, "James" rather, assesses the other .1% of men here? Further, since he was so quick to speak up for most every other guy who posts, I assume he has some way to back up his statement, and will be so kind as to provide us his source? Ah, but then I already know where all his stats come from, as it's the same place where most everything he says comes from...
    Say what you want TJ, I don't give a flying fuck! There's a difference between adult erotica & human relationships

Im hanging out with a girl who is beautiful, 6'1" and a voice deeper than mine.Given the option she would be about 5'5" with a soft little femme voice but that isnt an option.

That type of shit is icing on the proverbial cake.If the girl is hot and sweet and you get along well then thats thre most important thing.Ive dated all types of girls who had all sorts of adornments,femme voices and they were complete trash...so take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    It does to me, and 99.9% of the guys who post on here, whether they admit it or come out with elongated bullshit trying to prove otherwise
    ok, this site currently has got ca. 31500 registered members.

at a man to TS ratio of (optimistic) 50:1 we have 31000 male members on HA.com.

that means we have 31 male members here who have failed the cock-hound-test. at least according to a once banned member who couldnt stay away.

btw: more on the real James Hunt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hunt

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    I was wondering if you met this really Hawt TS but she was still learning how to use her voice would you still hang around while she praticed and learned, for some girls it takes time and or surgery.

tough to answer without the scenario.
    I'm willing to bet that the voice becomes just as irrelavant as the penis after you get to know each other... Time spent with someone will change your perspective of them... Good or Bad.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "