Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: T-Girls with everything..........except the voice

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Any of you guys ever hot for a T-girl either in person or in video and totally turned on.........then you hear the voice (manly) and it totally ruins it for you?

I for one prefer a really nice, soft fem voice.

I saw a video of a girl on here recently who totally sound like one of my drinking buddies. Just a total turn off.

I was with a girl a while ago and she was really passable with the sweetest voice. I loved that about her.

Would have married her!
    That must of been my voice that ruined it....

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    For all you girls that sound like Russel Crowe...

I wasted 50.00 on that cd its garbage...
    oops sorry for reminding you, I thought it might be good

I was wondering if you met this really Hawt TS but she was still learning how to use her voice would you still hang around while she praticed and learned, for some girls it takes time and or surgery.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

Not to be rude but the hell with anyone who holds it against those who dislike the manly voices. The point is that we want her to be feminine in every way. A man voice from a GG I would treat the same. Run away fuckin fast! By everything femine, I don't mean everything like small feet and things of the sort but the little things such as the voice and passability, not to mention the sex appeal of the girl. Those are 3 things I look for. I seen this video with this fine ass TS and this guy was giving her oral. When I heard her moan in pleasure my ears hurt in pain! I was so fuckin turn off at that point its hard to explain.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I was wondering if you met this really Hawt TS but she was still learning how to use her voice would you still hang around while she praticed and learned, for some girls it takes time and or surgery.
    Sorry Kira, I missed this (don't even know if you were talking to me lol)

Yeah, I would if I was interested in her and she didn't sound really deep. I don't think any of you ladies, would be with someone that sounded like Tweety Pie!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Not to be rude but the hell with anyone who holds it against those who dislike the manly voices. The point is that we want her to be feminine in every way. A man voice from a GG I would treat the same. Run away fuckin fast! By everything femine, I don't mean everything like small feet and things of the sort but the little things such as the voice and passability, not to mention the sex appeal of the girl. Those are 3 things I look for. I seen this video with this fine ass TS and this guy was giving her oral. When I heard her moan in pleasure my ears hurt in pain! I was so fuckin turn off at that point its hard to explain.
    Yep, there's nothing more feminine than a cock between a girls legs.

You say you want her to be feminine in every way, but you want a her to have a cock.... Sorry that dosnt make sense. So a deep voice makes her male in your eyes( ruins your fantasy) and a penis does not. Whats in the heart and Brain that makes us female (feminine). not our vocal sounds or birth defects below waist.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Yep, there's nothing more feminine than a cock between a girls legs.
    Obvious statement jackass. The voice outweighs the penis by about a thousand. For one, its just a piece of flesh. Plus the voice has tons to do with passability and a rude wake-up call. Plus the ass outweighs the penis so, you do the math. And another thing, who said I WANT her to have a cock. I would prefer her have a vagina but just so happens that's what they have and I won't deny that in the right circumstances, I would adapt to that situation if that's what she had. But the voice is over the top.

Professional Poster

Another thing. When the lights are turned off you can't see shit..but you damn sure can hear a man voice. So what's the difference in hearing a man's voice while with a ts and being with a man with the lights off? Nothing. So in the end, the voice makes a world of difference.

Another thing. When the lights are turned off you can't see shit..but you damn sure can hear a man voice. So what's the difference in hearing a man's voice while with a ts and being with a man with the lights off? Nothing. So in the end, the voice makes a world of difference.
    Seldom right, and wrong again. Very, very, very wrong, in fact. Now, if that assessment of things works for you, then clearly a gay man with an effiminate voice would be just as good a lay for you as a TS with a masculine voice... which tells more about your sexual proclivities than I'm sure you'd like to put out there. Going on the above, and the other things you've said here, one might draw the conclusion that what you're really trying to do is convince yourself you're not simply gay... Not that there's anything wrong with that!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin