Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Go Ravens

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by M77
    He's Hawt! MR Brady can fuck me anytime...
    I want to be wearing a Packers cheerleader outfit when this happens...
    Well, I think that's what the problem is. Many of the HA posters want to be fucked in the ass by Mr. Tom Brady, but they're too scared to say it out loud. So they direct all their frustrations towards the mighty Patriots. What a bunch of losers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandyspring
    Patriots fans, who I've found to be some of the worst fans ever to discuss football with. Ever. Honestly, I used to at least respect the Patriots, but I find even that hard to do now. The combo of their on the field actions, off the field actions, and their fans has made me lose that respect and only have the hatred left.
    Who are you talking about? What on field and off field actions? This is silly. NBC captures Tom Brady's audibles during the game off mike's on each sideline and with a mike on the back judge's hat (on the air during the Philly game). Do we bitch about it ? No, who gives a fuck. Do your best. The team has the intelligence to change audibles from week to week.

We film a bunch of fat fuck hula dancing coaches giving conflicting singals to a dyslectic Jet's team and we're now Richard Nixon in a Watergate scandel.

Bill loses a half million. You bet he's going to show no mercy. We didn't want to be this way, but that cunt Mangini asked for it! Bring it on! Beat us and stop whining.

Have a team that got a B average in college and maybe you can.
    Attached Images Attached Images