Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Ravens

Gold Poster

Seriously being 12-0 means nothing,if you don't when the superbowl that record is useless.

stillies77

he looked like a douche in that press conference.

We won, you lost. you have no control of your emotions, like the Ravens. We in Boston don't consider the game over till it's over. Consider the 2004 playoffs when the Red Sox's were down three games to the Yankees.

PS Wombat, take the fucking camera shit and shove it up Ray Lewis's, Don Shula's and Mercury Morris's asses. All teams do it. They do it now. But they're in the stands.

Does anything meaningful come from it. Not usually. It keeps a member of the organization gainfully employed. I would hate to be Eric Mangini right now. It's going to be ugly. Very, very ugly. As far as that game, he will have an entire Best Buy store shoved up his ass.

ANYONE THINKING THIS SPY SHIT MEANS ANYTHING, SUPPORTS A TEAM OF RETARDED DUFFUSSAS. THE KEY TO DEFEATING STEALING OF SIGNALS, IS TO CHANGE SIGNALS. IF YOUR TEAM IS SO FUCKING DUMB ON THE WHOLE THEY CAN''T CHANGE FROM WEEK TO WEEK, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WIN.

Eric has no tools unlike Philly or Baltimore did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19_486.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	149893  

Patriots fans, as classy in their victories as their team.

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."

Professional Poster

Here's the wacky thing. For most of the 20th Century, Boston teams were wretched and awful (Red Sox, Patriots, etc.) They found ways to break your heart every year. They were cursed. It ate our guts out every year.

Somehow in the last few years they've flipped it around and made everyone else experience how that feels. And I think that's funny as hell. Let's hope it lasts 80-some-odd years like it did for the dry spell.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bricktop
    guys be honest here...the ravens played over their heads tonight and brady has proven again that he cannot be stopped when the game is on the line. (aside from last yrs indy fluke)
    He was stopped 3 times before he finally came up with the game on the line.

Sports streaks are cyclical ... except for a few of the never has-beens. The 70s were dominated by the Dolphins and the Steelers, the 80s by the 49ers, the 90s by the Cowboys and now the Patriots. The NBA and MLB are the same. The one common demoninator the championship dynasties all have is keeping your nucleas as intact as possible. That is becoming more and more difficult to accomplish today. Owner, coach, and player loyalties are a thing of the past. For the most part, fan loyalty never changes.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

See Scroller, your post's contents are what kills me. I live in New York Yankee territory, yet am not a Yankee fan. This means I had to endure the hell that was the mid to late nineties and all the constant gloating and bullshit from both real fans and the bandwagon bastards. Even when the Yanks started to lose, the Yankee fans fall back on their "well, we have more World Series championships than anyone" bullshit. I was rooting for the Sox when they won their first world series, and even this past year, though not as my primary team. I had kind of thought and hoped that the years of futility would make Sox fans bearable. Which I suppose they are. Alas, a lot are also Patriots fans, who I've found to be some of the worst fans ever to discuss football with. Ever. Honestly, I used to at least respect the Patriots, but I find even that hard to do now. The combo of their on the field actions, off the field actions, and their fans has made me lose that respect and only have the hatred left.

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."

Junior Poster

12-0! WOO-HOO!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    He's Hawt! MR Brady can fuck me anytime...
    I want to be wearing a Packers cheerleader outfit when this happens...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "