View Poll Results: Should there be a seperate Forum for CD/TV's/Clubkids admirers?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell ya! Keep the men in dresses out of General

31 41.33%
  • Hell no! A man in a dress is great! A boy even better!

13 17.33%
  • I like both. I see no difference between TG and CD/TV

31 41.33%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

if anything should be changed..it should be an ignore option next to a members name, so their posts do not show up... and they'll slowly be ignored and go away into another forum

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    if anything should be changed..it should be an ignore option next to a members name, so their posts do not show up... and they'll slowly be ignored and go away into another forum
    then you might as well just be a lurker

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I've seen that, it's an awful idea.
    WTF, where did that quote come from?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    but..lurkers still have to read through your posts or other people that turn threads into bitter fights between two people...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    I've seen that, it's an awful idea.
    WTF, where did that quote come from?

works perfect in chat

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Whatdya think?

Gold Poster

but..lurkers still have to read through your posts or other people that turn threads into bitter fights between two people...
    Make up you mind. You said at the start that it's not hard just to ignore something, but now you're saying that you can't skip by someones posts.

Some of the same people that said TVs and TS are just the same, are probably the same ones that were bitching about my poll from my thread yesterday. Talk about being a hypocrites and having their heads up their asses.

Gold Poster

Not really,you ignore people whom you think are annoying and dislike and you interact with people who you like and can get along with.Lurkers only look at at pics.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Not really,you ignore people whom you think are annoying and dislike and you interact with people who you like and can get along with.Lurkers only look at at pics.
    I wasn't talking to you and it went completely over your head anyway. Don't worry there's little chance your "club kid" thread will get taken out of general, so you can continue to admire the smooth bois.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Not true - lurkers post when they see a thread with something worth posting about - oh wait, are we stereotyping again? hmmmm

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne