Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

^^^^^^^Well said Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

hey guys,

ive searched loads but can't seem to find the thread of pics on tgirls topping men. theres a whole thread on it sumwher! any help me out?!

x Jenz x

I'm In Love With Kalena Rios! She is Perfection!

Top girl only .............. I like that kind of sexy

when shemale be on the guy or girl that made a very nice pictuer

Rookie Poster

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

You answered my question. And you didnt hold back! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by trany_socker
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i have met quite a few girls that claims this...it isn't true at all...
    Yep.
    What about Meisha? have u ever heard that some one fucked her???
    or Queendingaling? or sedney "the longdong dive"?

Yes there are some TOP ONLY girls and I love them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Could you guys elaborate?
    I will

It's like this. Every chick that tells a guy (or posts an ad) that she is top only will bend over and take a good stiff one from someone that gets her horny. Do not think this is false, those chicks mentioned by socker would LOVE to get fucked by what they deem the right guy. But for business purposes they are feeding guys the TOP only bullshit scenario because
    • a. it brings in business
      b. it brings in business
      and
      c. it brings in business

it's nice to think that the majority of guys chasing trannies out there are out for relationships, to hang out, go to the movies, go out to eat, then treat her like a lady and blow her back out, but who the fuck are we kidding?!?

The majority of you fuckers out there want to tell the wife or g/f you're going bowling, going to blockbuster, or to a poker game and running to the nearest tranny's house with the biggest schlong you can find to get poked!!!!!!!!

And those same chicks you think are top only, then take a shower, rinse with Listerine (preferably Citrus), grab a dress and some pumps, and go to their favorite bar to get hammered via a drink, or hammered via the cutest guy they can find that will treat them like the whore they want to be in bed.

JWBL™
    ...well said.

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

There are a few top only girls, but it's very rare. There are those who are top-oriented or truly versatile, and not just for business. But most tgirls are (business aside) bottom-oriented.

And yes, you can be masculine and be a bottom. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sheesh, the labels and restrictions we impose on ourselves to deny ourselves pleasure in order to measure up to some imagined standard.

Rookie Poster

I have been with Queen Dingaling and she told me point blank that she took it up the ass once and that was it, she didnt like it. She proceeded to tell me that she wanted to eventually settle down with a masculine man but at home....she was going to top period. She said she didn't like "sissy boys". She was into taking a totally masculine male and "breaking him down".

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy
    I have been with Queen Dingaling and she told me point blank that she took it up the ass once and that was it, she didnt like it. She proceeded to tell me that she wanted to eventually settle down with a masculine man but at home....she was going to top period. She said she didn't like "sissy boys". She was into taking a totally masculine male and "breaking him down".
    I have very great difficulty seeing someone with attitudes like that as a woman. Very great difficulty indeed, and I don't care how she looks on the outside. (Not seen pictures of this particular charmer.)

LOL...um..not.

Got to disagree with you there, Mac. I don't see how a woman's (or a man's) sexual preferences influence whether she (or he) is a woman (or a man). Is a woman wearing a strapon a man? If a woman's sexual preference (especially if an exclusive preference) to top crosses over into other aspects of her persona, then you may well have a point, but not solely on the basis of this preference. There may be several reasons; one woman I know is a colorectal cancer survivor, and no one's penetrating her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Got to disagree with you there, Mac. I don't see how a woman's (or a man's) sexual preferences influence whether she (or he) is a woman (or a man). Is a woman wearing a strapon a man? If a woman's sexual preference (especially if an exclusive preference) to top crosses over into other aspects of her persona, then you may well have a point, but not solely on the basis of this preference. There may be several reasons; one woman I know is a colorectal cancer survivor, and no one's penetrating her.
    Well, Ec, we will just have to disagree. I know exactly who you're talking about and I honestly don't see her expressing a desire to take a straight man and "break him down."

We've had this before, more than once IIRC so I'm not going there again. I would instead refer you to Peggygee's comments for an aposite take on it from a TS woman's POV.

As for strap-ons, whatever, a toy is just a piece of plastic but a dick is a dick. It's the way it is.