Rookie Poster

Default Rio vs. San Paolo

Has anyone been to either city? Which city has the best TS nightlife? Which is safer? affordable? etc?

Gold Poster

Never been but from what I've heard Rio is the better, I could be wrong though. PM HildaBrasil, she gives tours around Rio and can give you good info.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

As the forum header warns... it's best if you do a search of the forums before posting on a topic. If you had searched, you'd already know that this topic has been addressed extensively in several other threads.

5 Star Poster

SÃO PAULO, DIFINITENESS IS THE BEST IN THAT QUESTION. BETTER THAN RIO. UNFORTUNATELY FOR US CARIOCAS

Rookie Poster

I've been to both many, many times. SP is far and away better for the TS scene.

Safety is a toss-up. On a per capita basis, I think SP is safer. One other issue you face in Rio is that there many crimes target tourists specifically. SP doesn't have that problem because you don't really have the same type of dumb tourists walking around aimlessly.

Affordability has gone downhill as the Real as strengthened greatly against the $. But if you are spending £ or € you will travel very cheaply there.

NY-effin-City!

Rookie Poster

if you have euros ur laughing, its at an all time high against the dollar and pound :O(

Like a blind man in an orgy, I was gonna have to feel my way around.