Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Well johnny thank you for the compliment .....I get a kick outtta making people think ...And i have alot to talk about as you no first hand

And believe me i will be back with more issues to make your brains tick !!!
    lol eventually yall probably gonna be like "o miss aniyah girl shut up"

AND I WILL NEVER!!!!!!!!

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

MISS ANIYAH GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON THIS BOARD . MISS LARGE AND IN CHARGE LITERALLY. BUT ITS COOL TO SEE SOME HOT GIRLS ON THIS BOARD LIKE YOU, JADA, AND MADISON. ITS BETTER THEN SEEING SOME OF THESE TVS LOOKING THINGS TYPE

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    ITS BETTER THEN SEEING SOME OF THESE TVS LOOKING THINGS TYPE

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

5 Star Poster

THIS I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND CAUSE SHE RIGHT I HAVE NOT BEEN TO EVERY PARTIE NOR HAVE I EVER ATTENDED ON OF THE THURDAYS NIGHT PARTIES .......I WAS SO TURNED OFF BYE THE LAST ONE I ATTENTED I VOWED NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ......NOW ALLANAH IS PROBABLY CORRECT BECAUSE I ASKED A FRIEND ABOUT THE LAST BIG FUNCTION AND SHE SAID .....SHE SAW NO TRANNIE PENISES
    SO IN ESSENCE MAYBE I SHOULD TRY AGAIN OR TRY THE THURDAYS NIGHT FUNCTION .....THANKS EVERYONE FOR CLARIFYING THINGS AND PERHAPS IN TIME TO COME I WILL ATTEND ONE OF THE FUNCTIONS .....THANK AND IM DONE NOW

You bait and switched! Wow. Get me involved and then totally hang me out to dry. Blah. Sometimes I swear people just say stuff because I am so predictable that they know they will get me to jump in and say something.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Poor Vicki

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

theres arguments for both sides,i think its good to have tg parties if they are well run.Im a married guy thats very curious about tgirls,but i would probably be to shy to go myself.
    Do any guys wanting to date a tgirl really want her showing her bits in public,i dont think so

I am looking for chat with ts/tv mybe leading to sex etc

Rookie Poster

Default Aniyah,,, does your computer have a spell checker?

If so,,, why don't you use it? If not, they are not so expensive, you should buy one. Your posts will look a little more intelligent.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smallcock
    theres arguments for both sides,i think its good to have tg parties if they are well run.Im a married guy thats very curious about tgirls,but i would probably be to shy to go myself.
    Do any guys wanting to date a tgirl really want her showing her bits in public,i dont think so
    ur married so really your opinion about dating a tgirl doesnt really count

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lol
    some of these responses really make no sense-

FOLKS if you are going to make an anology, make sure it makes at least some sense.