Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Now let me clear two other things up said on this post-NOT EVERY TS NIGHTCLUB in NYC has been shut down by LE=FALSE STATEMENT. NOW Bar ceased to exist because the sold the building and the promoters lost the spot. They persued other venues and did not have much success elsewhere. The second ELDELWEISS was not shut down by LE as well.
    Thw owner was allegedly charged and arrested for promoting prostitution for alledgedly having a private room were girls would pay him $40 to take
    clients up to perform sexual acts for $. When LE arrested him on the spot they did not shut the bar down that night. HE chose to shut ElDELWEISS down because of all the hot water he had been in and because he felt the tranny clubs were too much trouble. It was never a city ordinance.
    To my knowledge no one stated it was a NYC ordinance that prevented TS bars/clubs/parties, just that owners of nightclubs/bars did not wish to get involved with that particular market segment.

If "D" found running his third Edelweiss trouble (the first was in the East 20's, second was on the Far West Side), he had really no one to blame but himself.

Knew the man personally and he even asked a few friends and myself to help steer girls to his restaurant (Edelweiss) when it was in the 20's and there was another trannie night a few blocks away (Fabric Factory had moved down town). For awhile his parties were rather nice. The space was big, and clientle very "classy", in short a very nice trannie party. Then things changed.

"D" began to realise why girls were going in and out so often from the club, and started demanding girls pay again each time they left and came back within the same night. The door policy was hardened so even those who had been "friends" and help put the man on the map had to pay full admission. In short order the club became what it would be known for, including girls parading up and down the street. This last bit was not great as the club was right around the corner from a police station. In any event the raids started.

So the man moved his club to the Far West Side, and not soon after things started up again. Each time LE got involved the owner would swear he didn't know what the girls were up to, and in any event it was not up to him to control every single person in his club. The club was raided and closed, IIRC a few times under NYC's nuisance abatement act, but almost in each instance the man's lawyers would persuade some judge to reopen the club. Finally one supposes LE and the DA had enough and decided to go for broke and did a long undercover operation. When the final bust that caused "D" so much "trouble" did happen am told there when the lights went up and it was announed "this is a raid" there were more undercover cops in the place than customers. Several girls and one guy I know were caught up in the raid (one girl actually was bailed out by her boss), and told me the sad tale of woe and misery. In fact the club was raided so often that guys used to post warnings on chat boards to other guys to bring ID (if arrested, LE will not let you go until you can prove your ID), and perhaps not to park your car in the Edelweiss parking lot.

IIRC the man did do time for durgs and promotion as a result of that bust, but would have to look up the court records to find out for sure. In the meantime the owner of the bar (who also owned the restaurant next door) did not want the club back, and IIRC refused to renew the lease. The entire lot has now been sold (the diner was closed last year), and probably going to be developed.

There was lots of things going on at both Edelweiss's (2 and 3) that I'm sure you as a promoter/club person realise could not have gone on, much less for as long as they did without some assistance from the owner/management.

Think when "D" started out having trannie nights, he had the best of intentions, but quickly became seduced by money. After all for quite sometime he had the only trannie bar in NYC, excluding trannie nights at Nowbar and the Suzanne Bartsch parties. He never to my knowledge did half the things you are with parties and such, basically opened the door and charged for admission/sold drinks.

It does seem you and yours take a proactive approach and have all your "t's" crossed and "I's" dotted. Am here to tell you "D" did not take half the precautions, and his space was tiny compared to yours.

SS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    thats a load of bull. you just like any other tranny. your money hungry.
    real motherfucking talk. she's started the post like she was mad that allanahs parties arent high tea at the ritz carlton but the bottom line is the dollar signs

and this

Quote Originally Posted by Aniyah
    I WOULD FREQUENT 14 STREET ON REGUALR BASIS IN ORDER TO MINGLE WITH FRIENDS NOT TO WORK
    its your "friends" that are "fucking up" the parties and in doing shit in the bathroom. why don't u beef to them and not here

OK "D" SWEETHEART YOU MUST NOT HAVE READ MY THREAD CORRECT BECAUSE NO WHERE IN THE FIRST THREAD DID I STATE I ECPECT TO BE HIGH SOCIETY ...RITZ CARLTON TEAS ......I SAID I AM A CLASSY GIRL AND IN ORDER FOR YOU GET ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO EMOTE TRASH AND NOT CLASSS ......EVEN THOU YOU WOULD THINK THAT A PARTIE PROMOTED BYE A BUNCH OF TS WEBSTARS WOULD BE IN FACT BE HIGH CLASS TEAS BUT NO HUNNY READ IT AGAIN CAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID .........
    AND REGARDLESS OF WHAT RULES ARE PLACE AT THE FRONT DOOR ...DOESNT MEAN PEOPLE ARE GONNA FOLLOW THEM ..GIRLS ARE GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE REGARDLESS OF WHAT ALLANAH , OR ANYONE HAS TO SAY !!!!!!!

AND SWEETY I WAS NOT BEEFING !!!!! I WAS STATING AND OPINION FROM MY EXPERINCES ........NO FRIENDS OF MINDS WOULD PIC POCKETS OR BE WALKING AROUND WITH THERE PENIS OUT AND ABOUT.......

NOW LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST THREAD I AM NOT BEEFING WITH ALLANAH .....NOR AM I TRYING TO DOWNGRADE HER PARTIES WHAT ALLANAH DOES IS GREAT AND SHE SHOULD KEEP DOING IT .....ITS JUST THE FOLKS THAT ATTEND THESE PARTIIES IT WHTA MAKE IT LOOK BAD ....
    I UNDERSTAND ALLANAH HAS ON SITE PHOTOSHOOTS AND ALL ....BUT THE DANCERS ON STAGE IN SOME CASES BE CARRYIN ON PENIS ALL OUT ON THE STAGE .....TRANNIES SUCKING EACH OFFF ....PERHAPS THE GENTLEMEN WANNA SEE THAT BUT I DONT !!!!!!
    AGAIN ..THIS IS MY OPINION ......WHICH I AM INTITLED TOO !!!!!!!!JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

5 Star Poster

Ahhh... Finally a topic I really want to comment on. I didn't like the atmoshphere for the same reason's Aniyah has commented on. Girls shouldn't be taking out their dicks. That is demeaning and disgusting to do in a public place. It takes a sexually charged environment and puts it over the top. There was no way I was taking out my thing for a photo shoot. I didn't mind getting topless, but there is no way in hell I was going to get naked. While I may be a performer, I am not an exhibitionist. The story about Christian blowing a line of girls at one of the parties is legendary... and true.

I don't like going somewhere where the whole vibe of the place is transsexual. Peanuts in LA is a club. You go, and, while the guys might grope more than straight clubs, no girl is getting naked except for the paid dancers. The girls might dress more risque than a straight club, but they aren't doing tricks or any of the other things I've heard about happeneing. The girls getting the most attention at Peanuts aren't the ones dressed in barely there lingerie, it is the girls who look and dress like hot GG's going to clubs.

All that said, it would be nice for Allanah to throw a party with a theme, "straight club" and see if they can pull it off. If you guys are just going to see limp dick, what is the fun in that?

All that said, I think by and large Allanah has a really good thing going. I also think she is positioned to make it less of a sausage fest and into a respectable club environment. I haven't seen once picture of guys and girls dancing together - which is one of the only reasons to goto a club in the first place. Why have a huge dedicated stage for 5-10 girls? In the clubs I goto here in Phx, there are mini stages (or cages) setup for the paid dancers in bootie shorts and tube tops (no not strip clubs, just dance clubs) to set the vibe. In between these little platforms people in the club dance, interract and have fun. I mean shit, let the girls feel and interract like women and not some objectified piece of meat.

I dunno though. If guys had a chance to goto a straight club where they got to finger all the girls there and grab them like objects, they would choose that club too. So maybe change in our genre is hopeless.

Vicki

Junior Poster

THANK GOD AT LEAST SOMEONE READS THROUGHOUTLY AND UNDERSTAND WHERE AM COMING FROM I THOUGH WAS ALONE HERE

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

aniyah, jada, madison, make a thread showing pics. :P

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

First of all-

Aniyah makes a one good point-
    No matter how much effort, I put in, the club, security, etc...Some people are always going to or try misbehave. We do not have one security gaurd to watch each and every singlw person @ the club. That would be ridiculous. Just because you have police officers and laws on the street, it does not mean you are going to prevent anyone 100% from doing something wrong. You are in a publis semi controlled environment.

Second- I think Vicki has had one experience with my parties- which is well clear she did not enjoy. I could argue about the position of girls who readily show their cocks on screens or in pics but for some reason find a girl do it in public disgusting somewhat hypocritical? What is so disgusting about a transsexual naked? Do women not dance naked @ strip clubs and show it all? I think that has to do with personal issues and certainly issues about sexuality- Why is ok to do it "publicly recorded photographed"- but not in a performace".

Next point is I think either of you 2 have been two every single one of my parties and are making judgements as if you have. The party you are talking about was well over a year ago and YES I would agree I found things I was unpleased with and since everything has changed. IF you go through all of the archived photo shoots from all the parties of the last few months- probably after the Wild West, you will so penises on stage being showed to my knowledge.
    Only in the photo shoots area, which is legal because that is considered a performamce here in NYC.

My Thursday night parties are NOTHING like the big party-HAVE EITHER OF YOU BEEN TO THAT EVENT? I invite you to look through any party archives of my Thursday parties and see any lady exposing her penis- look if you can but you will not find what you are looking for.

Again, these are things controlled by us for the entertainment.

There seems to be something uptight about you girls with the penis issues.
    Again, I never claimed my party was for everyone. You don't have to come. We have very big crowds already. You are more than welcomed to attend again, but if you choose not to, well then, that is it, well then.

It is funny, because in both your post you both think I am doing a great thing but you then you are giving me your advice on how I should change things to make it better for you, the good of the community, or for everyone else? Vicki, I am not interested in promoting a party at a st8 club because I stick to what I know. I never heard the C. story, but anything is posiible. Why people don't dance at the parties? I do not know? Girls dance on stage and on Thursdays people dance, but it seems everyone just hangs out on Fridays. I think this has to do with the self conciousness of alot of the men that attend ts parties. Unfortunately because of social stigmas, I think some of them are nervous enough being there and talking to the girls to be thinking of dancing. The ever 2 ts nighclubs where I have seen the dance floor packed EVERY time has been the Escualita in Paris and The Way Out in London. About dancers on boxes- we do have those as well dear as well as on stage.

I appreciate the criticisms because I think it is important to hear what people like and do not like. However, since I am quite pleased with the productions thus far, it does not mean the criticisms expressed, that had some validity at one point- but relatively no longer do.

I do not plan to change dancers, or the live shoots, or the themes-
    plus, if you are looking for something much more different that my thursdays and monthly's, my Sat. night party will be that.

ANd one one more note- I have been to Peanuts, and it just reminded me of the old Eldelweiss. Nothing do to do about much.

Thanks again for your comments.

Junior Poster

Next point is I think either of you 2 have been two every single one of my parties and are making judgements as if you have. The party you are talking about was well over a year ago and YES I would agree I found things I was unpleased with and since everything has changed. IF you go through all of the archived photo shoots from all the parties of the last few months- probably after the Wild West, you will so penises on stage being showed to my knowledge.
    Only in the photo shoots area, which is legal because that is considered a performamce here in NYC.

THIS I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND CAUSE SHE RIGHT I HAVE NOT BEEN TO EVERY PARTIE NOR HAVE I EVER ATTENDED ON OF THE THURDAYS NIGHT PARTIES .......I WAS SO TURNED OFF BYE THE LAST ONE I ATTENTED I VOWED NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ......NOW ALLANAH IS PROBABLY CORRECT BECAUSE I ASKED A FRIEND ABOUT THE LAST BIG FUNCTION AND SHE SAID .....SHE SAW NO TRANNIE PENISES
    SO IN ESSENCE MAYBE I SHOULD TRY AGAIN OR TRY THE THURDAYS NIGHT FUNCTION .....THANKS EVERYONE FOR CLARIFYING THINGS AND PERHAPS IN TIME TO COME I WILL ATTEND ONE OF THE FUNCTIONS .....THANK AND IM DONE NOW [/quote]

Junior Poster

aniyah. they are getting a little tacky. you are right. personally, i saw the suckfest you spoke about, i thoght it was hot but if you're expected to behave in a way that isn't what you're comfortable with i don't blame you for feeling (rightly so) resentful.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Wasn't the date of the "Wild West" party May 2004? Thats a lifetime ago as far as partys go. Move on already.

Junior Poster

NYCE ......WHY DO I SENSE SUCH A TUDE IN YOUR FONT HUNN PEOPLE ARE JUST STATING OPINION FROM THERE EXPERIENCE ...ISNT THAT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR?