Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: THE TRANNIE PARTIES .....AND WHY I WILL NOT RETURN TO AN

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    .BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW ....
    Dina works the door and does an excellent job of picking who gets in and who does not get in. And I've seen her turn away more than a handful of the "sneaker and jeans" 14th street crowd. She's probably as selective with the girls then she is with the guys.
    TRUE IN DEED BUT THE GIRLS THAT THEY THEY ARE LETTING IN ARE STILL CARRYINGGGGGG ONNNN ....AND PERSONALLY IM NOT INTO SEEE TRANNIE PENIS ALL OVER THE PLACE SORRY THIS IS MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    Aniyah you go to these parties like any other tranny, you want a "GENEROUS GENTLEMEN" that doesnt know any better to spend three to four figures just to have a night with you. you cant fault other trannies for doing the same.
    SEE BUT IN MOST CASES GUYS ARE NOT PAY THREE OR 4 FIGURES FOR A BATHROOM BLOWJOB WHICH MAKES IT HARD FOR US GIRLS WHO WANT OUR MONEYS WORTH!!!!!

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

thats a load of bull. you just like any other tranny. your money hungry. wont catch me slipping. ever!!!!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

With all due respect the reason I go to Allanah's parties is because they aren't as shitty as the Now Bar & Edelweiss crowd was.............
    If you've been to the Thursday night events you'd understand; for the most part the ladies stand around and are bought drinks and do ALOT of socializing. While it's true that there are a few "characters" that go overboard with their attitudes now & then you'll know if you attend the Thursday nighters because I'll put them on blast in the Opaline's thread. Feeling totally comfortable is something worth paying for and that's what I get from the Thursday night events.

As far as the monthly's go this is what I have to say. There was a party (the one with the hay) where things got out of hand AFTER Allanah left. I say after because broads know not to act up while she's there or they're out. The same goes if members of her staff see you doing dumb shit. This particular event ended up with alot of 14th St. mentality broads basically shutting down the bathroom and making it the "XXX" spot. Last night was completely different. After Allanah left the ladies still socialized and for the most part kept it classy. It was completely different from the "hay" party.

With that being said I'd like to say this: No matter where you go, there is ALWAYS a character........ We all know this and it needs to be accepted. You can go to a wedding and see someone's uncle getting too drunk and doing dumb shit that's caught on videotape and sent to ABC's America's funniest home videos. What we need to do since this is something that's common, is simply PUT THEM ON BLAST. Let's face it, EVERYONE reads this board and at future events we'll know who to avoid............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    thats a load of bull. you just like any other tranny. your money hungry.
    real motherfucking talk. she's started the post like she was mad that allanahs parties arent high tea at the ritz carlton but the bottom line is the dollar signs

and this

Quote Originally Posted by Aniyah
    I WOULD FREQUENT 14 STREET ON REGUALR BASIS IN ORDER TO MINGLE WITH FRIENDS NOT TO WORK
    its your "friends" that are "fucking up" the parties and in doing shit in the bathroom. why don't u beef to them and not here

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I am not sure if this post is directed @ my parties or at tranny parties in general but I will express my point of view.

First of ALL- the reason I put together these parties were because
    1. Going to tranny clubs that were around were no fun to me
    2. I wanted to do parrties that I could dress up and have fun to go to.
    3. Because I heard everyone always bitch and complain about the same
    watering holes and thought I could do something better.

I NEVER said the reason for anyone to go this party was to meet generous gentlemen or anything of that sort. I wanted to provide entertainment, atmosphere, and such.

Before I ever even dreamt of doing a ts party, I would go to ts club just to go out and have fun. SOMW PEOPLE who know me very well can attest to this, but I never expected to go out to a club and meet a someone to pay for my time or companionship. I went out to have a good time, and if I met a nice guy and had a good time or went home with someone it was always on a personal level. I felt that if I was going out I was going out to have FUN- work was for elsewhere for me.

At most, I can not even express or tell how many times I hrecieve compliments at ANY one of my parties, of both guys and ladies thanking me for puttinf these parties together and how much they appreciate the work. I can only say that I have to THANK THEM for their support and
    for supporting the party.

At my parties the staff I hire, security, and myself try to do our best to not condone any illegal actitivities. We do not TOLERATE THEM. In fact, we have at both parties former NYCD officers as security who have never found us or the club at fault for what we do. As NYCe said, we have had 3 ruoutine inspection by the NYPD at our monthly parties and NEVER ONCE
    has their ever been a citation or a finding of anything illegal. Now let me say this. It is impossible for me, the club, or my staff to control anyone's behaviour or what the do. We are not big brother, we are not listening in on people's conversations, etc. We do our best to stop people from misbehaving and doing unlawful things- trust me- there have been times when persons have been asked to leave because of improper behaviour.

At best, you are within the law if you are not allowing or promoting illegal activities in thw club-which we do not. There are signs at the door and I make announcements as well on thw microphone.

And you are right, if you are looking to make 300-400 dollars at my party it is best not to come- because solicitation is against the law and if you by chance do that to an undercover cop that might be there on a routine inspection, then you are at fault not the club nor I and it is the patron that will be in trouble NOT US. Again, I not any of the venues I promote at are responible for individual behaviour.

Now let me clear two other things up said on this post-NOT EVERY TS NIGHTCLUB in NYC has been shut down by LE=FALSE STATEMENT. NOW Bar ceased to exist because the sold the building and the promoters lost the spot. They persued other venues and did not have much success elsewhere. The second ELDELWEISS was not shut down by LE as well.
    Thw owner was allegedly charged and arrested for promoting prostitution for alledgedly having a private room were girls would pay him $40 to take
    clients up to perform sexual acts for $. When LE arrested him on the spot they did not shut the bar down that night. HE chose to shut ElDELWEISS down because of all the hot water he had been in and because he felt the tranny clubs were too much trouble. It was never a city ordinance.

I am very glad that I can provide a place where ts/tvs/ or whath ave you can have a place to come and socialize with their admirerers. I am proud of the events that I do because it takes a lot of time and planning and people to make that party work. THERE IS NOTHING IN NYC WETHER IT BE STR8, GAY, OR WHATEVER that has a monthly party were the promoter takes so much trouble to transform the club into a different space each time and coordinate the dancers and entertainment and music aroudn it. I could do it with much less and probavly make a hell of alot of $ doing it if each monthly party did not cost about $7,000-$10,000 do do, but I really enjoy doing them.

With that being said, I think Aniyah is right- she has a choice not to come and I never claimed that these parties were for everyone, for people the patrons to make $ (except my dancers and entertainers and staff), or anything else. However, by the attendance records of all of my events, I know that is is a need and desire for them, hence why I continue to do them.

And in the realm of the transsexual world is is sometimes quite a feat to put these together. Not to bring up the past- if memory serves correct did I know book you and a friend to dance at one of my events and neither of you showed up the night of which left me with 2 less dancers that night?
    Which makes scheduling very difficult when people do not show up. You have no idea how many times that happens, how many times girls are late, how many things really go wrong behind the scenes-enough to sometimes want me not to do these parties sometimes.

So you see it works both ways. We do our best to cooaperate and expect people to do the same. If patrons choose not to, well then they are liable and resposnsilbe for the consequences.

I do thank you for coming to and supporting my parties occasionally Aniyah ,and if you ever change your mind, you are welcomed to come .
    and have fun,

As well, I think it is appropiate to thanK EVERYONE on this board who has ever attended my parties because without you there would be no party.

xoxo

Allanah

PS.
    Oh and that guy being arrested for concielment of a dildo, which the cops thought was a weapon on the street last night-the story i told on stage-
    IS 100 PERCENT TRUE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    PS.
    Oh and that guy being arrested for concielment of a dildo, which the cops thought was a weapon on the street last night-the story i told on stage-
    IS 100 PERCENT TRUE!!!!
    Did the security girl find it by patting the guy down and he wouldn't pull it out? Maybe on the next flyer you should say no concealed sex toys allowed in the club, lol.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Uncover cops outside the venue noticed the man trying to "stuff" something into his pants. Assuming it was a gun they pursued the suspect who escaped, only to doubleback towards the club.
    Suspect attempts to enter club, hilarity ensues.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

wondering how many women are gonna use the "Is that a weapon in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" line at the next event.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Default Re: THE TRANNIE PARTIES .....AND WHY I WILL NOT RETURN TO AN

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH

TRANNIES IN THESE PARTIES ARE WALKING AROUND WITH THERE DICKS OUT AND SWINGING ,

GIRLS ARE GIVING BLOW JOBS IN THE BATHROOM AND SO FORT AND SO ON .....THESE PARTIES I FEEL USED TO BE FUNN WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED BUT THEY HAVE SPREAD AND ITS FOR THE GOOD AND BAD .......

I REMEMBER ONCE I WAS AT ONE AND A TRANNIE RUB HER PENIS ON MY ASS I WAS TOTALLY DIGUSTED ....

.I ALSO PEEPED ANOTHER TRANNIE TRYIN TO DIG IN TO ANOTHER GIRLS PURSE WHEN SHE WASNT LOOKING .....I FEEL THESE PARTIES ARE ONLY GREAT FOR NETWORKING AND DRINKING .....BUT IF YOUR A CLASSY GIRL WHO IS NOT WILLING TO PULL YOUR PENIS OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THEN YOU GET NO ATTENTION ..

...THERE WAS ALSO A PARTY I ATTENDED WHERE A GIRL WAS ON STAGE AND HAD HER PENIS OUT AND MEN WAS TAKING TURNS SUCKING HER OFFF .....THAT IS DIGUSTING AND TOTALLY UNSANITARY .....

MY OPNINION I AM VERY OPEN FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER CAUSE IT HAS BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME !!!!!!

i agree that several men taking turns sucking on a tgirls cock
    while she's on stage doesn't sound very sanitary and healthy at all.

i only assume they were tipsy and thinking more fun than health.

i'm naive about these type of tranny -parties but purse- snatching and
    bathroom sex are actually common in a lot of night club parties .