Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default THE TRANNIE PARTIES .....AND WHY I WILL NOT RETURN TO ANY!!!

TRANSSEXUALS ATTEND THESE PARTIES BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GONNA BE FULL OF GENEROUS GENTLEMEN .....BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW .....IN ORDER TO MEET ANY OF THE GENTLEMEN YOU HAVE TO EMOTE TRASH AND NO CLASS .....TRANNIES IN THESE PARTIES ARE WALKING AROUND WITH THERE DICKS OUT AND SWINGING ,GIRLS ARE GIVING BLOW JOBS IN THE BATHROOM AND SO FORT AND SO ON .....THESE PARTIES I FEEL USED TO BE FUNN WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED BUT THEY HAVE SPREAD AND ITS FOR THE GOOD AND BAD .......I REMEMBER ONCE I WAS AT ONE AND A TRANNIE RUB HER PENIS ON MY ASS I WAS TOTALLY DIGUSTED .....I ALSO PEEPED ANOTHER TRANNIE TRYIN TO DIG IN TO ANOTHER GIRLS PURSE WHEN SHE WASNT LOOKING .....I FEEL THESE PARTIES ARE ONLY GREAT FOR NETWORKING AND DRINKING .....BUT IF YOUR A CLASSY GIRL WHO IS NOT WILLING TO PULL YOUR PENIS OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THEN YOU GET NO ATTENTION .....THERE WAS ALSO A PARTY I ATTENDED WHERE A GIRL WAS ON STAGE AND HAD HER PENIS OUT AND MEN WAS TAKING TURNS SUCKING HER OFFF .....THAT IS DIGUSTING AND TOTALLY UNSANITARY .....
    NOW ITS JUST NOT THE GIRLS ITS THE GENTLEMEN ASWELL ....I PERSONALLY DONT APPRECIATE A MAN WALKING TO ME ASKING ME HOW BIG MY COCK IS AND AM I FULLLY FUNCTIONIAL ....AS THE FIRST QUESTION THAT COMES OUT OF THER MOUTH ......I FEEL I LOOK LIKE A WOMEN AND THEREFORE YOU APPROACH ME AS ONE .....ALTHOUGH THIS IS A VALID QUESTION BECAUSE MOST GENTLEMEN LIKE A GIRL WHO IS FUNCTIONIAL (AND I AM ) BUT THAT DIGUST ME AS WELL .....AND I HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM PLENTY OF MEN FOR ASKING ME THAT QUESTION AS THE FIRST QUESTION THAT COMES OUT OF THERE MOUTH ....
    NOW ALL PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT THIS IS MY OPINION ....I AM NOT TRYING TO DOWNGRADE THE PARTIES .....BECAUSE I THINK WHAT ALLANAH IS DOING IS GREAT .....BUT ITS JUST THE PEOPLE THAT IT ATTRACTS THAT MAKE IT BAD FOR GIRLS LIKE ME ...
    ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE WAY I DO? .....OR WOULD LIKE TO CHALENGE MY OPNINION I AM VERY OPEN FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER CAUSE IT HAS BOTHERED ME FOR A LONG TIME !!!!!!

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

Default Re: THE TRANNIE PARTIES .....AND WHY I WILL NOT RETURN TO AN

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    TRANSSEXUALS ATTEND THESE PARTIES BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GONNA BE FULL OF GENEROUS GENTLEMEN .....BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW .....rest of post snipped for brevity.
    Not commenting on weather or not the posters observations are correct or not, but in a nut shell you have all the reasons why NYC does not have a decent dedicated trannie bar. Yo also have the reasons why sooner or later most trannie bars/parties end up raided by LE and shut down.

You also have hit on the reasons why many if not most decent bars/nightclubs in NYC won't even consider having a trannie night/party.

In NYC, now that LE and the community has pretty much stopped girls working in the Meat Packing District, the girls probably have headed for the parties to work. Edelweiss and NowBar went the same way.

Guys complain they cannot meet "decent" trannies, but it takes two to tango, and it seems quite a few guys have no problem forking out a few shills for a BJ in a dark corner/bathroom of a club, versus meeting a girl elsewhere or paying the going rate for an in call date. All of this goes to prove a point I made in another post, most of these trannie hounds see girls as nothing but a sexual fetish. They go out to these parties expecting "action" and treat the girls there like it was some bar in the Far East. One only hopes these guys are getting regular tests, because one never knows just what one will pick up at places like that.

If history is any guide, sooner or later things get out of hand at these trannie parties and they are raided and shut down.

Veteran Poster

TRANSSEXUALS ATTEND THESE PARTIES BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GONNA BE FULL OF GENEROUS GENTLEMEN .....BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW .....
    didn't you used to hang on 14th street?

Veteran Poster

These parties have grown in popularity, so it will attract a diverse group of people. I imagine that it will attract the good and bad. You have to decent what you want to focus on the good or bad aspects.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    If history is any guide, sooner or later things get out of hand at these trannie parties and they are raided and shut down.
    This is bullshit. Unlike other parties, at all of Allanah's events there is a posted list of rules at the door and anyone breaking the rules is thrown out and/or arrested. Cops have been to both the monthly and the weekly party and had no complaints. Just because a few girls take it upon themselves to break the rules when they assume no one is looking does not mean such actions are condoned by Allanah, her staff or the club.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

.BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW ....
    Dina works the door and does an excellent job of picking who gets in and who does not get in. And I've seen her turn away more than a handful of the "sneaker and jeans" 14th street crowd. She's probably as selective with the girls then she is with the guys.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    TRANSSEXUALS ATTEND THESE PARTIES BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GONNA BE FULL OF GENEROUS GENTLEMEN .....BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OVERLOADED WITH THE NYC 14 STREET PROSTITUTE CREW .....
    put on blast.lol.lol.lol.lol

Junior Poster

Aniyah you go to these parties like any other tranny, you want a "GENEROUS GENTLEMEN" that doesnt know any better to spend three to four figures just to have a night with you. you cant fault other trannies for doing the same.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    This is bullshit. Unlike other parties, at all of Allanah's events there is a posted list of rules at the door and anyone breaking the rules is thrown out and/or arrested. Cops have been to both the monthly and the weekly party and had no complaints. Just because a few girls take it upon themselves to break the rules when they assume no one is looking does not mean such actions are condoned by Allanah, her staff or the club.

Did not say who or what condoned anything. And just so you know have read posts in other forums and comments much to the same affect as the original posters (in various degrees), from men who went to the parties. Granted some guys are into different scenes and others are looking for something different.

That the promoters have established a good working relationship with LE is great, but obviously the illicit behavour is not restricted to a lone few/every now and then events.

SS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    SWEETY TO HANG AND TO WORK ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS .......
    IF YOU WANNA GET TECHNICALL HUNNY YES I USED TO HANG OUT BUTNEVER WORK I USED TO LIVE ON 17TH STREET IN A HALF WAY HOUSE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SO YES I WOULD FREQUENT 14 STREET ON REGUALR BASIS IN ORDER TO MINGLE WITH FRIENDS NOT TO WORK .....STREET PRICES WHERE NEVER ENOUGH FOR ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER HUNNY BECAUSE FROM THE AGE OF 14 -18 I HAD A REAL JOBB

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !