Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

We just put our summer clothes away last week here in Minnesota when the mercury dropped below 40 F. Fall season didn't last too long here, as we're now in a winter storm advisory. Tomorrow we're expecting 6-10 inches of snow with freezing rain and sleet somewhere in between. Hope to see some cute snow T-bunnies out there.....

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

"It Never Rains In Southern California"

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Yeah, rainy and cold, made for a good lazy day nap..

Rookie Poster

Oh yeah.....

Actually, not to sound like a wuss or anything, It's the perfect day for just laying in bed with a girl... a little laughing, a little luvin', some cuddling up, more luvin'.... Lol
    Some delivery food.... LOTS of kissing and making out.

You never have to leave the bed, really

LOL, here in Massachusetts if we get less than 40 inches of rain a year, it's a drought (some years the rainfall can reach 60-70 inches, though that's nothing compared to Hana, Maui, where they get 450 inches of rain annually). And Sunday night into Monday morning we're expecting up to 6" of snow--and me without my snow tires mounted yet!

Junior Poster

I'm happy for all of you. It's been a rough summer. Spent many a year in North park, College area and El Cajon. I miss the Beat farmers most. RIP Country Dick and Buddy Blue.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tg4me
    I'm happy for all of you. It's been a rough summer. Spent many a year in North park, College area and El Cajon. I miss the Beat farmers most. RIP Country Dick and Buddy Blue.
    Ah, yes, San Diego's version of the ghetto... Only place in the US where a house in a poverty stricken enighborhood will cost you $450,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    LOL, here in Massachusetts if we get less than 40 inches of rain a year, it's a drought (some years the rainfall can reach 60-70 inches, though that's nothing compared to Hana, Maui, where they get 450 inches of rain annually). And Sunday night into Monday morning we're expecting up to 6" of snow--and me without my snow tires mounted yet!
    Hana - the only place in the world I can get carsick while driving... and for those who don't know it's where Charles Lindberg retired and is buried. If anybody wants to go to Maui I have a friend with a 1 bedroom condo in Kiehe on the ocean, that he rents for $79 a night. PM me.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

WOW! It's Saturday morning in AZ and it's STILL raining!!!

Look out Plains, Midwest and East Coast, more is on the way - BRRR!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usracu15m_549.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	149101  

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

Holy shit, Jamie....I think it might have rained, maybe a dozen times in all the years I was stationed in San Diego.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

RAIN! I just made a snowball

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "