Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOST

Junior Poster

Default LOST

Just go to off topic here for a bit.. does anyone watch this show? Tonight was the season finale and it was incredible. Best new show in a long time, in my opinion.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Wednesday was my smallville night, but Lost does have the ratings.............
    that cast has it made, they film that shit in the Hawaiin Islands

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I see those guys all the time over here - Hurley was out for cocktail hour a few weeks back, the hobbit is all over the place (as a hobbit should be) - being a fellow Brit I should buy him a tin of beans or something, Harold Perrineau spotted in the mall, etc - just need to track down Locke, The Stepfather (remember that movie) as he's awesome.
    seanchai

Lost is well done, but it has never drawn me in. I spend too much time in front of the boobs, err, boob tube as it is. Alias, in SF mode (the show changes modes like a chameleon its colors), had a brilliant season's finale, though. That sudden crash of the car into the side of their car just after Vaughn tells Sid, his bride-to-be, that his real name isn't Michael Vaughn, nice. Now we have to wait till next season to see if he's alive, or, more likely, if he's lost his memory in the crash.

24's closing scene with Jack walking off into the sunset was the best closing scene I've seen in a long time. I almost don't want the show to come back (and am a bit leery of the promise of next season being a confrontation with China...things escalate way out of any proportion on that show too often, but it's still great).

Smallville: how long can they keep it going? My understanding when it started was that it was at most a five-year run. After all, the dude's got to put on the cape at some point. I mean, we all know what happens. In order to change lives they have to introduce new characters (Lionel Luthor, Chloe). Bringing in Lois at this stage, while great for ratings, breaks the 67-year-old tradition too much.

alias > lost

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaDeren
    Carnivale rules all. And there will be no 3rd season
    And its hurts me to accept this fact. They couldve simply ended the season but instead they let sophie bring her pops back...God I hate HBO.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

carnivale < the wire < sopranos <

best show on hbo

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    carnivale < the wire < sopranos <

Worst show ever

best show on hbo

BLASPHEMY. That show sucks compared to the age old tale of good v.s evil/God V.s Satan/Guy meets girl but she turns out to be a demon. Oz was way better than Six feet under, The Ali G show is the second Greatest HBO show On..No I take that back Since Carnivale got cancelled Ali G is the Best show.

Goddamn Blasphemer

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaDeren
    I haven't watched Six Feet Under yet but want to badly. Almost bought the first season but it was slightly out of my price range, lol.
    Dont be tempted Once you go Carnivale Everything else is Bile........ .......

Still Here 5 Star Poster

What's going to happen to the little boy on Lost!!!!!! I think the ass-pirates got him.