View Poll Results: If you live in a place where there are not a lot of Tgirls what do you do when you are in the mood f

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jerk off using a vibrator?

16 23.53%
  • Go to an adult store and get a guy's cock through a glory hole?

8 11.76%
  • Meet a guy on Craigslist

4 5.88%
  • Nothing

40 58.82%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    Something I have often wondered about the people on this site:
    How come people often use such derogitory terms such as fag and homo? You would think that Tgirls and guys that are into them would be a little bit more tolerant of gays.
    Why? I've already said I respect your position, and this is not an attack, but why would you think this forum would be more tolerant of gays than any other place where men and women meet?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    How come people often use such derogitory terms such as fag and homo? You would think that Tgirls and guys that are into them would be a little bit more tolerant of gays.
    Why? I've already said I respect your position, and this is not an attack, but why would you think this forum would be more tolerant of gays than any other place where men and women meet?

Just curious.
    Hey MacSreach,
    I didn't think you were attacking me, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I was just talking in general you see a lot of fag bashing on HA. I just don't think it is cool to fag bash

Has anyone ever tried this? I love mine

Subject: For Her, Gay Men, Lesbian Women, Straight Women
    Category: Dongs, Butt Plugs & Dildos > Celebrity, Dildos, Suction-cups, Veined, Vibrating
    Collection: Better Than Real®
    Brand: California Exotics

Length: 5½" (Medium)
    Accessories: 2 AA Batteries (Not included)

Molded from Gia Darling's very own treasure, this dong is made of Futurotic material and delivers insatiable multi-speed vibrations to your delicious pleasure zone. It's equipped with a sturdy suction cup base. 5 1/2" length, 5" circumference.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Why? I've already said I respect your position, and this is not an attack, but why would you think this forum would be

more tolerant of gays than any other place where men and women meet?

Just curious.
    Hey MacSreach,
    I didn't think you were attacking me, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I was just talking in general you see a lot of fag bashing on HA. I just don't think it is cool to fag bash
    Hi

Most of the men here do not see themselves as gay (even those who obviously are.)

I think the lengths that some men here go to, to make their denial plausible, is actually a form of homophobia in itself.

I think this "I only want someone who looks like a girl to screw me in the arse, so hell, no, I ain't gay," argument is pure crap.

Are they still not gay if they use a glory hole and get someone they can't even see to fuck 'em? Case closed on the closet queers.

I try to restrict myself to bashing deniers; if it ever appears to be bashing gays for being gay, that is clumsiness on my part.

Two things I hold as true; one is that if you like TS women because they are beautiful women and have sex with them as women, ie, penetrate, then this may be regarded by some sectors of society as gay, but not by me; on the other hand if you go seeking out someone to stick cock up your arse, you're gay and I don't give a monkey's how the stickers look or even how they see themselves.

One reason you often hear girls calling men fags here is because some men ask the girls to do things in bed that do not fit with the girl's self-image; she wants to be seen as a a woman but is being asked to behave like a man. Occasionally this provokes a reaction.

Also, there are some people who present as transsexual women but who are actually just gay men who have taken dressing to a new level. They seem particularly prone to insulting their clients.

[/quote]

Hi

Most of the men here do not see themselves as gay (even those who obviously are.)

I think the lengths that some men here go to, to make their denial plausible, is actually a form of homophobia in itself.

I think this "I only want someone who looks like a girl to screw me in the arse, so hell, no, I ain't gay," argument is pure crap.

Are they still not gay if they use a glory hole and get someone they can't even see to fuck 'em? Case closed on the closet queers.

I try to restrict myself to bashing deniers; if it ever appears to be bashing gays for being gay, that is clumsiness on my part.

Two things I hold as true; one is that if you like TS women because they are beautiful women and have sex with them as women, ie, penetrate, then this may be regarded by some sectors of society as gay, but not by me; on the other hand if you go seeking out someone to stick cock up your arse, you're gay and I don't give a monkey's how the stickers look or even how they see themselves.

One reason you often hear girls calling men fags here is because some men ask the girls to do things in bed that do not fit with the girl's self-image; she wants to be seen as a a woman but is being asked to behave like a man. Occasionally this provokes a reaction.

Also, there are some people who present as transsexual women but who are actually just gay men who have taken dressing to a new level. They seem particularly prone to insulting their clients.[/quote]

I agree with everything you just said.

I know what I am into and I know what Iam, I don't try to hide it.