Default penis operations

i have noticed that some of the T-Girls have had their penis cut for length and some have even added girth. is it worth the operation. who is happy with it and if so can u suggest a really good doctor.

hot hispanic

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yes, I've had it done also - it was more than worth it - a simple operation and about 2 weeks recovery and my penis was 3 inches longer and twice the girth.

You should definately go to the doctor I went to. Your cock would be bigger and you'd get more girls. Your life wouldn't be so unfulfilled and you'd be happy. You could even start wearing shorts to the swimming pool with confidence.

Send $29.99 in three easy payments to me and I'll send you all the details of how you to, can enlarge your cock like me!

Junior Poster

I have had it done too and I couldn't be more pleased. It's great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001_636.jpg 
Views:	1633 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	148763  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Yes, I've had it done also - it was more than worth it - a simple operation and about 2 weeks recovery and my penis was 3 inches longer and twice the girth.

You should definately go to the doctor I went to. Your cock would be bigger and you'd get more girls. Your life wouldn't be so unfulfilled and you'd be happy. You could even start wearing shorts to the swimming pool with confidence.

Send $29.99 in three easy payments to me and I'll send you all the details of how you to, can enlarge your cock like me!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!