Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pot
    Splendid idea, I always wanted an avatar (a sexy one) that kind of telling people that I make captures with various kind of sexy stuff, let me hear if you can do it or if you need any futher.
    I don't usually do captures, but it's nothing out of my scope. Is there a certain movie clip you had in mind? Otherwise, I can still make you a normal avatar if you have a picture or an idea in mind.

Default Re: Want a New Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion
    I don't expect anything in return..
    Are you sure you're not looking for acceptance to help control your insecurities.......faggot

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0
    Look at who is TOTALLY NOT GOING TO GET AN AVATAR. Whatever. It's obvious I'm not looking for acceptance if I've already made enemies.

Gold Poster

I don't expect anything in return..
    Are you sure you're not looking for acceptance to help control your insecurities.......faggot

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0
    Look at who is TOTALLY NOT GOING TO GET AN AVATAR. Whatever. It's obvious I'm not looking for acceptance if I've already made enemies.
    OHHH I'm so fucking worried!

Just keep kissing ass, it get's you far here! I'm just too honest for my own good. Maybe in a couple of weeks you can bump your thread and you'll be a valued member of HA....best of luck

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    I'm bored and I have photoshop open, so would anyone like me to make them an avatar? If you want something specific, please provide an idea or, better yet, a source image.

I don't expect anything in return. Like I said, I'm bored; and I can always use to brush up on my elite skills every now-and-then.
    sure fire me up one or two.
    Got some pics in mind?
    eh, just my name all flashy and shit is cool. I've done the face pic thing b4, just want something diff. (kinda like what i have now)

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Just keep kissing ass, it get's you far here! I'm just too honest for my own good. Maybe in a couple of weeks you can bump your thread and you'll be a valued member of HA....best of luck
    Honest? More like opinionated. I don't see you giving Kelly shit for self-promoting, and it's not like all I've been doing is exclaiming that my shit don't stink. So what if I like to be in the spotlight a little? It doesn't hurt you in the least. Hell, it doesn't involve you at all, so I'm going to spit that one-line logic everyone loves so much. If you don't like me, then don't read my posts.

Gold Poster

Honest? More like opinionated. I don't see you giving Kelly shit for self-promoting, and it's not like all I've been doing is exclaiming that my shit don't stink. So what if I like to be in the spotlight a little? It doesn't hurt you in the least. Hell, it doesn't involve you at all, so I'm going to spit that one-line logic everyone loves so much. If you don't like me, then don't read my posts.
    Hold back the tears you fucking bitch. I'd no problems with you until you quoted me in another thread. Why bring Kelly into this, I've no problems with her. I don't stalk her the way you do either, making her several banners and starting pointless threads like "kelly you should get a digital camera"

Fucking loser.

You said in another thread that you only go for hot chicks, and then you start a thread "why are the girls here so shallow" You also contradicted yourself here by saying "If you don't like me, then don't read my posts." after you said that I'm opinionated bla bla bla Now fuck off and stop wasting my time..

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Good deal. I want a few! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sorry that it took me so long. I had a little house cleaning to get done as well.

Aww cute! Thanks Grim. I want another one using these pics (check your inbox)..a moving gif maybe? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

eh, just my name all flashy and shit is cool. I've done the face pic thing b4, just want something diff. (kinda like what i have now)
    Well, you're either going to like this, or hate it. I was thinking of a black-hazel theme. First hazel thing I could think of was eye color, so I ran with it.

Hold back the tears you fucking bitch. I'd no problems with you until you quoted me in another thread. Why bring Kelly into this, I've no problems with her. I don't stalk her the way you do either, making her several banners and starting pointless threads like "kelly you should get a digital camera"

Fucking loser.

You said in another thread that you only go for hot chicks, and then you start a thread "why are the girls here so shallow" You also contradicted yourself here by saying "If you don't like me, then don't read my posts." after you said that I'm opinionated bla bla bla Now fuck off and stop wasting my time..
    Well, whatever man. I'm not here to win some retarded e-fight. You can think what you want of me and frankly, I could care less. I'm simply trying to make the point that you can carry whatever "beef" you want with me. There's still no reason to stir up a bunch of stupid drama over it.

I get it. I really do. You don't like me. Am I worried? Not in the least.

Gold Poster

I'm running away with my tail between my legs, like the bitch I was meant to be
    Cool, don't start shit again and I'll not have any problems..