Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

If I consistently and purposely seek out other trans girls for sex and dating, does that make me a chaser?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    If I consistently and purposely seek out other trans girls for sex and dating, does that make me a chaser?
    sex = yes

dating = no

A chaser to me is someone that looks at transexuals as just novelty toy like a blow up doll or a dildo. That they can play with, don't care about the person who they are. Just how big their dick is and how they look.

Basically how a player looks at woman treats them as objects.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

I used to be, not anymore!

I don't really care if my girl has a cock or not, as long as she looks good, has an edge and is clever and ambitious, then genitalia means nothing to me anymore.

The girl I fall in love and grow old with could be a GG, TS (pre op or post op) I sincerely have no real preference!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    sex = yes

dating = no
    TSNTX you are looking quite amazing. I'd be more than happy to chase you.

You ever in NYC?

I'd say it would be someone who wants to have sex with as many as possible. When you are done with one you just move on to another. It doesn't matter if you pay or not, you just want to move on. Also looks probably don't matter too much, you just want as much as possible.

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

LOL, only point that I could say Im guilty of is the girls recognize my car, but thats because I kick it with a lot of girls, on some, come over my house, I just got this new bootleg that I want to watch with you type situation. But I think JWBLs

But the girls seem to mostly agree that anyone who is a TS "player", so i guess I hit that category. But it wasnt like I was smashing just to smashing, hitting whatever and whoever. I had standards, and all of the girls Ive messed with you could tell were the same type. And I never sold anyone any dreams, like 'Baby, I want to take you away to some far off island" or no shit like that.

My question is, if Im a "chaser" because Im a "player"
    , what is a TS who hooks up with a lot of guys? Is she a "Str8 chaser"? Cock hound? All of these girls who have guys that they see b/w clients, but when you talk to them, they "havent been in a relationship in years". So WTF is that?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

to put it in sports terms(easy for me to understand terms), Players(you) are after the win(sex) and feelings dont count. So if your playing your chasing be it gg or ts. College player play for the love of the game because most of them wont make the pros so my advice to you would be, Get educated and find a reason to play for the love of the game and not the win. remember the best part of the trip is getting there and not the end.
    sorry for rambling on