Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Are you a Tranny Chaser? And what exactly is one?

I was told yesterday that I used to be a "chaser", and I found out that her a my definitions were different. I thought I was a "Player [GG and TS]" and she said I was a chaser. So I guess by her definition, I was one. Just wanted to know what the definition was to the rest of you

chaser (pejorative)= someone who has to pay a TG for sex. aka client.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

the "chaser" is allways the other guy....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    That's not what I've been told. You do get a variety of responses to this but consistently it means a man who is interested in a trans girl because she is transsexual, ie, not because she has a pretty face, nice bum, whatever. One girl said to me "A chaser is a guy who, when he comes up to you in a bar, doesn't ask what's your name, he just asks how big is your dick." The implication being that being a "chaser" is an early warning that the man is actually a gay cock-hound.

I think questions of payment come some way downstream of this.

I have to say most of my face-to-face interactions with transsexual women are done in a language other than English, but I think that's the sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    "A chaser is a guy who, when he comes up to you in a bar, doesn't ask what's your name, he just asks how big is your dick."
    "Chaser" is just one of the colorful, pejorative terms I can thing of for this type of guy.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Although this has been discussed before, I applaud you for asking it:

therefore

Johnny Walker's Checklist to whether or not you're a tranny chaser

Nov. 2007

If you can acknowledge doing any of the following the tranny chaser help group will be open tonight from 10pm EST-10pm PST

• You call a tranny several times with no intention of visiting her, you just want to beat off to her on the phone while your wife/girl is in the other room watching lifetime.

You DO visit a tranny with the intention to do something but not pay because in your mind, you're an angel sent down from heaven in the looks department.

You frequent pickup bars and feel the need to write down on paper your intentions with a particular tranny and how much you're willing to spend for an hour; every week!

You are so horny for a tranny that you leave your brand new Toyota Camry running in front of the pickup bar, with the key in the ignition for more than 20 minutes in a major city with little care about the car yet utter desperation of an orgasm via anal entry.

You sit in the corner of the pickup bar with a tranny and when she's not looking you slip something into her drink hoping you can coerce her into going with you before it kicks in (aka daterape).

You act like the girls don't talk to each other and you wonder why none of them want to talk to you FORGETTING you spoke badly of each one to another one at various times because you got no free poontang!

You've become the resident "take me home please, I'll pay for tolls" guy

Chicks just pulling up to the bar in a cab spot your car and know you're inside already.

If any of those sound familiar, drinks and donuts will be on the table at 10pm EST for you, along with the chaser circle to help you overcome your weakness...................

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    That's not what I've been told. You do get a variety of responses to this but consistently it means a man who is interested in a trans girl because she is transsexual, ie, not because she has a pretty face, nice bum, whatever. One girl said to me "A chaser is a guy who, when he comes up to you in a bar, doesn't ask what's your name, he just asks how big is your dick." The implication being that being a "chaser" is an early warning that the man is actually a gay cock-hound.

I think questions of payment come some way downstream of this.

I have to say most of my face-to-face interactions with transsexual women are done in a language other than English, but I think that's the sense of it.
    I'd totally agree with you on the actual definition of a chaser. Unfortunately, I think MBF is correct, too. It's become pretty common-place as a petty and meaningless insult. This whole topic kinda beats a dead horse, though, so I'll leave it there.

Platinum Poster

not true

being a player whether gg, ts, gm doesnt matter but a player is a chaser

but theres more to it then just that..... being a client has NOTHING to do w/ tho

While not presently a tranny chaser I'm a RECOVERING T.C. But every day it's a struggle to keep my cock and my money in my pants.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    • Chicks just pulling up to the bar in a cab spot your car and know you're inside already.
    LOL! All your points are dead-on, JW, but this one had me falling off my chair laughing!