Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why so shallow?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Let me get this right. A guy can have his standards and the type of girl he wants to date, but a TS shouldn't have that option. I've noticed that most guys that approach A TS woman think we should be happy they are even talking to us. Are we not allowed standards(what we are attracted too) like GG or you MEN

Sorry to break this to you guys , I would rather die alone than settle for, and have to be with someone I have no attraction to mentally, physically or have a emotional connection with.

THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME SHALLOW.

PS I must add that I see how you guys like TS woman because we are more feminine, dress sexier than GG, well maybe Some of you guys should try being more MASCULINE and caring about how you look and present yourself as well... HINT HINT HINT!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Let me get this right. A guy can have his standards and the type of girl he wants to date, but a TS shouldn't have that option. I've noticed that most guys that approach A TS woman think we should be happy they are even talking to us. Are we not allowed standards(what we are attracted too) like GG or you MEN

Sorry to break this to you guys , I would rather die alone than settle for, and have to be with someone I have no attraction to mentally, physically or have a emotional connection with.

Hmmm If you're a good looking TS the problem for most guys is the competition... besides a lot of TS being working girls out of need for sure... I think it is the other way around.. I'm very happy that a TS will talk to me and take me seriously without prejidous (spellll) cause there's just not enough of you...

Another problem.. most of us (i guess) lead "straight heterosexual" lifes.. coming out for the fact that you have no problem with your Girl having a penis.. makes most ignorant people think your gay...

I'm absolutely not Gay, but i don't mind a penis on a good looking woman.. for fuck sake i've got one meself... what's not to like.. But i need feminine touches, not just boobs but character and looks..

Fuck this is getting way to long.. signing of on this one..

ciao Baby... :P

Professional Poster

It works both ways man, finding someone sexually attractive and thinking someone is a cool person are very separate things.

It does seem to me like guys can berate the so called "less good looking girls" but when a girl says a guy is not her type it is seen as shallow!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Platinum Poster

oh puh-lease!!!!!!!!! if we were ugly beasts some of you cock hungry homos wouldnt even try to get to know us personally unless we had cock shots posted... i hate when guys think its ok for him to have friends outside and above his league but its totally wrong for a girl to not want guys that are below hers... as far as shes concerned

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

PS I must add that I see how you guys like TS woman because we are more feminine, dress sexier than GG, well maybe Some of you guys should try being more MASCULINE and caring about how you look and present yourself as well... HINT HINT HINT!

fucking co-sign... i just kinda said the same thing but still totally agree -j