Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default WIN A 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO ALL GROOBY SITES + 5 DVDS!!!!!

8 years and 100 galleries...

We've reached the monumental 100th gallery. When completed (by the end of this month) it will represent 1000 original models on Shemale Yum. 1000 Tgirls who have stripped for our cameras
    (not including the massive "lost files", "Yummi Girls" and "Amateurs" of girls we didn't think fit the main galleries).
    Whilst we can no longer claim to be the largest TS site on the net, that honour goes to the newly opened, The Grooby Archives , we're happy to take the title as 2nd largest and producer of the most original material. Conservatively, I think we
    have somewhere in the region on 200,000 images on the site.

Competition Time!
    To celebrate both 8 years and 100 galleries we're going to have a vote for the most popular models on Shemale Yum.

The prizes:
    Grand Prize - 1 years membership to ALL original Grooby sites (Yum, Ladyboy-Ladyboy, Black-Tgirls, Brazilian-Transsexuals, Franks-Tgirlworld, Joey-Silvera.com, Shemales-From-Hell) and 5 Grooby DVD's of your choice. ($2250 value)
    2nd Prize - Your choice of THREE 1 year memberships of the original Grooby sites and choice of 3 Grooby DVD's of your choice

5 3rd Prizes - Your choice of a 1 year memberships to any of the original Grooby sites. and 1 Grooby DVD of your choice.

5 Runner-up Prizes [ - Your choice of a 3 month membership to any of the original Grooby sites.

To enter...Email your FIVE favourite models and gallery number in any order to admin@grooby.com with the email subject "100 galleries". Include your Shemale Yum username. You must enter 5 individual models with their corresponding gallery number. Entries with more or less than 5 names will be discarded. Entries with multiple votes for the same model will be discluded.

Closing Date will be 22nd May 2005. Winners will be chosen at random from all correctly completed entries and notified via email.

DOUBLE BONUS...We will offer the winning models a special reshoot based on what our members would like to see. Want to see her in cheerleader uniform? Shaving? Foot Fetish? We'll try and arrange that - watch out for when the winning models are named.
    AND The Winning Photographer will be given a trip to a city of his choice to shoot or party.

Just opened, The Grooby Archives a compendium website of the best from Black Tgirls, Shemale Yum, Ladyboy Ladyboy and Brazilian Transsexuals. I wanted to bring this site to your attention before you decided on any birthday offers as this may suit your needs and budget better. The concept of the site is that it shows all content from 2 years ago from all sites above, it updates weekly with content from 2 years ago from that date, so is constantly growing. It's starting with over 275,000 photos and 1000's of video clips. I want to stress that this content is still on the individual websites and WILL NOT be removed from those websites. The Grooby Archives is a supplement website to our other websites for those who want a bit of each site and don't need the latest models.

Interesting site, loads of content from each site. Think of it as a Grooby sampler (like those Whitman Chocolates). A great way to see whats on other sites before you subscribe to one.

I take it you need to be a current SY member to play?

how much $$$ does grooby give you guys?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

If you look along the bottom of every posting you'll see a list of websites - grooby sites, Wendy Williams, Shemale Exotica, Vicky Richter, Bobs-Tgirls, Shemale Strokers, Tranny Surprise.
    This is because Hung Angels is a referral partner to those sites.
    If someone makes a posting which refers to one of those sites I expect the site owners would change the url to include their referral id.

That means on every sale made, that's clicked through from this board, they make a %, depending on what amount the website runs it's affiliate program at.

At Grooby we run a program that gives quite a low initial % (40% of each sale) but we credit an affiliate on every sale, no matter how long that member stays with us or if they cancel the initial website and join another one of ours.

All in all, it's a win-win situation. The websites win as they get traffic they would not have previously got, the affiliate makes money and Partly Cloudy wins because the affiliate can afford the keep a site like this running.

You can check out our affiliate program by going to http://www.grooby.com and clicking on the "webmasters" box. If you have a website we'd love to have you promote us.

Hope this answered your question.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    This is a pretty rude question.

Quote Originally Posted by thanos
    Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    This is a pretty rude question.
    i didn't mean it to be.

Sorry. It's a high tension day on HungAngels today.

seanchai, if Tony doesn't win the best photographer award, I'm going to demand a recount.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I'm sure he'll be up there but there I'm sure also, there will be a lot of competition in that category.
    In my opinion, Tony Vee should win a continuous lifetime award - and be given a bursary so he can do this job fulltime! He's brought more models into the spotlight then any one individual.
    seanchai