Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

If it doesn't hurt in that good way, what is the point? Sheesh.

Vicki, will you look back at me and say those lovely words as I inch my throbbing rod past your sphincter and up your anxious rectum??? :P

Damn Im sooo hard right now!! :P

Junior Poster

I think if you snort coke and then sniff poppers it equates to an instant heart attack...so go the warnings.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    It's the leading cause of death among hockey players.
    Now See, I always thought the leading cause of death amongst hockey players was unempoyment and greed. But i guess Im wrong.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Gold Poster

... I thought the leading cause of death for hockey players was whiteness. No ?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    ... I thought the leading cause of death for hockey players was whiteness. No ?

Well the black players maybe..lol...I can still remember when that one nigga got Bashed across his skull for no reason...That was clearly the white guys way of sayin no nigga's allowed on my court.

Despite the overabundance of time the overpaid professional hockey players have on their hands these days, I will give them high marks for NOT going out and committing any felonies. All that they did during the lockout (besides whine and cry), was go over to Europe to play hockey and take jobs away from their less talented bretheren. Maybe they should have spent more time hanging around the NFL/NBA players and took notes on how to break the law.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilles-gratton-mask01_131.jpg 
Views:	1683 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	21947  

You are all jealous because the voices only talk to me

The incident that was refered to in an earlier post was when confirmed cement head, Marty McSorley (Boston Bruins), whacked Donald Brashear (Philadelphia Flyers) on the right side of the head. McSorley sat out an entire season for his crime. Can't quite remember what came of the court case, but if you really give a rat's ass, look it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Despite the overabundance of time the overpaid professional hockey players have on their hands these days, I will give them high marks for NOT going out and committing any felonies. All that they did during the lockout (besides whine and cry), was go over to Europe to play hockey and take jobs away from their less talented bretheren. Maybe they should have spent more time hanging around the NFL/NBA players and took notes on how to break the law.
    Well come on The only real crimes the NFL/NBA Players commit are Rape and Murder...But beyond that theyre pretty straight edge. Besides most Hockey players take all their rage out on the Ice, Where as NFL/NBA players can't beat each others ass without being fined obscene amounts of money. Hell you can't even fake like your mooning a post, more or less beat a fans ass for tossing a drink at them.

I dont remember what that guy had to do for practically Killing the other guy Hell I cant remember if he had to do or pay anything.

After a little searching. Turns out Brashear wasnt a flyers player but a Vancouver Canuck.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/2001/20010315/recap/vanbos.html

According to that site " It was the first time the teams played each other since Marty McSorley whacked Donald Brashear with his stick in Vancouver on Feb. 21, 2000, earning a one-year suspension. McSorley was eligible to come back last month, but no NHL teams showed any interest, and this week he quit his IHL team." So his career is over, and Hell I think the last Black hockey players career is over too. Damn That bastard.Funny shit Though.

http://www.detnews.com/2000/sports/0002/23/02240007.htm Gives a better description of the incident.

Touche.......I had Brashear on a former team.. The way they move between teams its tough to keep track.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Touche.......I had Brashear on a former team.. The way they move between teams its tough to keep track.
    I actually swore he was a flyers player too. I mean the way the news talked about it I wouldve swore he died. Well he was a flyers player right? Was?