Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Drugs

Rookie Poster

oh god, in college I tried just about everything I could get my hands on...here goes, from memory...

cannabis, hydrocodone, oxycodone(oxycontin), codeine, morphine, hydromorphone, diacetylmorphone(heroin), fentanyl, propoxyphene, buprenorphine, methadone, DMT, mushrooms, LSD, mescaline(peyote), alprazolam, temazepam, diazepam, various other benzos, carisoprodol(soma), ethanol(alcohol), ecstacy, DXM(found in cough syrup), nitrous oxide(whip cream chargers), dextroamphetamine(adderall), methylphenidate(ritalin), methamphetamine(crystal meth), cocaine, caffeine, salvia, nicotine(tobacco), absinthe

The only ones I ever developed a habit with were oxycodone and cannabis.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    When in Amsterdam on physadellic drugs, just be careful, there are lots of dodgy people walking the streets in the red light district area at night time, either trying to sell you all manor of other drugs, begging for money or looking to rob you. Not having your wits about can lead to trouble, especially laughing at the wrong person or people, or being over friendly to people who are looking to get you alone in a secluded place.

I suggest if you are really fucked, find a quiet little coffee shop with a chilled atmosphere and nice relaxing music, or just stay in the hotel and have the experience there
    I didn't take your advise years ago. Some mind-wacking hash in "The Twilight Zone" and then off I teetered like Jeffree Star on high heels down the sidewalk in broad daylight. Except I was wearing regular shoes. Some guy comes up to me and starts wrestling with me and arguing with me, grabbing my lapels and we're on a bridge over a canal. I argue with him in a foreign language and he with me in broken english and then the knife came out. An old lady broke it up and off he ran with his little Blade 'o' Fun. I was none the worse for wear but it's a dangerous place if you're unwary. Very very good advise.

just about everything

the end

5 Star Poster

Two dangerous drugs.

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:22 PM.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

I did just about everything in daily and massive quantities at some point in my life. I am now 7 years clean and sober...and loving it!

Junior Poster

Loveboat,Mary Jane

Rookie Poster

it would be easier to list the ones i havent done, but very many years ago, the only one I think i havent done is extasy