Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Drugs

Lets keep it real with eachother. List the drugs youve experimented with....

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Junior Poster

zip, zero, ziltch... never used drugs, drank or smoked never saw the point to it.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    zip, zero, ziltch... never used drugs, drank or smoked never saw the point to it.
    Your a smart guy. Unfortunately, i wasnt so bright.

Tried - Extasy, Shrooms, Xanax, assorted painkillers, Salvea, Ect.

Used Regularly - Weed, Alcohol, Caffeine, ect.

Currently Using - nothing. completely sober, unless my heartburn medicine counts..

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Dabbled with various shit, nothing heavy, but, my real love affair with destruction was booze.

Take it away, Loudon:

You can keep your hemp
    and your mushrooms
    Your smack and nebutal
    Me, i'm into fruit and grain
    So give me alcohol!

These days, i'll settle for a mineral water.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

In the seventies I experimented with just about everything I could get my hands on. Heh! I could tell you tales....

By the time coke became the fashion drug in the 80's I couldn't be arsed any more. Does nothing for me at all. I did know people who ruined their lives with it, threw away careers, businesses......got in debt to some really bad people and vanished......I just had to shake my head and wonder at the sheer waste of it.

I mean by that time I could afford fast cars, motorcycles, boats, women.....What the fuck would I need to get out of it for? I didn't need anything getting between me and life.

There was never a big deal, I was never a chronic user or dependent on anything, I just got fucking bored with all that sordid user crap and moved on. Nowadays I suppose if I was in the right circumstances and somebody offered me a hash brownie, I might go for it, but that would be about it. I just do moderate alcohol and coffee now. And the occasional chocolate.

A friend of mine, whose SO had real probs, said to me once "There's two kinds of people--addictive personalities and the rest of us." It's true. Some people just don't have the self-discipline to experiment.

Rookie Poster

I drink alcohol 2-3 times a week and smoke about 4 grams of weed during the weekend. Gotta love student life. But other than that I've tried shrooms, codeine and temazepam. I don't really feel like experimenting with any more.

5 Star Poster

MY EX WIFE, SHE IS A REAL AND DANGEROUS DRUG .

Veteran Poster

Seriously though, for me it's alcohol in moderation with maybe a tri-monthly binge if I have the money, a little nicotine and the odd shot of weed, usually on 4/20.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    In the seventies I experimented with just about everything I could get my hands on. Heh! I could tell you tales....

Ditto!

A friend of mine, whose SO had real probs, said to me once "There's two kinds of people--addictive personalities and the rest of us." It's true. Some people just don't have the self-discipline to experiment.
    Yup. I think it's genetic. I could easily have ended up addicted, just never happened, lucky I guess. Whereas my buddy from back then went from bad to worse. Real "Trainspotting" material. It killed him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    It killed him in the end.
    Yeah, there were a lot of casualties.