Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magic Johnson??

While I can appreciate that some of you want to know/talk about this topic for shits and giggles.

The sad part is that some of you are trying to validate your attraction to TS women by saying " look they do it so it must be ok". Now don't go getting mad at what I just said - it is not directed at anyone in particular. That being said - PLENTY of people from ALL walks of life enjoy the company of a TS. People are people no matter what the profession/education/demographic etc.

Default Re: Magic Johnson??

Quote Originally Posted by NRT
    Was Magic a secret tranny lover? Did he catch aids of a tranny or is all that slurs and innuendo? Are there any other big name guys in the NBA allegedly known to keep company of Tgirls?
    Why did it have to be a trans? females and males carry Hiv too. When will this closed minded ignorance stop.

Quote Originally Posted by NRT
    I knew Rodman would come up, but isnt he a cross dresser, who is straight as an arrow? He gets asked that all the time. | meant those allegedly into t girls
    Dennis Rodman dated Mimi Marks before he married carmen Electra. And did so openly. I went to several partys with him and Mimi, and did have a few "encounters" with a few of Dennis "friends".

Veteran Poster

Kinda like someone at your job saying "Who likes TSs here?" and putting it in public forum for everyone to know about. Some people dont care, but some do.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    i know of one nba guy and an actor who was on martin and some cop tv show in the 90's they used to go to queen marys back then
    You mean the one who was on Martin and "New York Undercover"...the tall bald headed one.
    You're talking about two different people. Malik Yoba was on NY undercover, Tommy Ford was on Martin.
    FYI, Tommy was on NY undercover.
    Tommy Ford was in 2 episodes of NY undercover in 1998. 2 EPISODES. For a show that ran from 1994-98, about 89 episodes all together, 2 episodes means he worked on the show. He wasn't even a main character. Do your research. I also happen to know Tommy Ford for your FYI.
    Tommy Ford???!!!!!

I knew Tommy Ford
    Tommy Ford was a friend of mine
    And you, Senator, are no Tommy Ford!

LB

Professional Poster

Tommy Ford was in 2 episodes of NY undercover in 1998. 2 EPISODES. For a show that ran from 1994-98, about 89 episodes all together, 2 episodes means he worked on the show. He wasn't even a main character. Do your research. I also happen to know Tommy Ford for your FYI.
    I love the way people go look something up on IMDB and act like they knew shit all along. No one said he was on 50 episodes, I merely pointed out that he was on NY undercover, which you obviously didn't know. I don't have to do the research, I watched the show. I'm sure you don't know what his character was. It was as important to the show as any excepting Malik. This was in the last season of the show when it sucked and they were trying fucked up casting to save the show.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I love the way people go look something up on IMDB and act like they knew shit all along. No one said he was on 50 episodes, I merely pointed out that he was on NY undercover, which you obviously didn't know. I don't have to do the research, I watched the show. I'm sure you don't know what his character was. It was as important to the show as any excepting Malik. This was in the last season of the show when it sucked and they were trying fucked up casting to save the show.
    Ahhh, that would be a police Lt. thank you very much. You obviously don't know who you're talking to. But its ok. I have my own career, so I don't have time to keep up with Tommy's like you do. Even given the fact that I know him. But if it makes you feel better to say you were right, by all means do so.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    I always assumed he got it from a man n not a tranny, so to speak. I think him n Isaiah Thomas had something going on.
    Who is that in your avi

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    BILL BRADLEY, JERRY WEST, AND DR. J WERE THE WORST T-GIRL OFFENDERS.
    Dr. J? Jerry West?

maybe he was on the "down low?"