Junior Poster

Default Pics of black shemale Pocahontas

Does anybody have pics of Pocahontas or know where I can find any promo thumbnails with pics of her?

Id really appreciate it.

Here's how she looks!!! :P

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You can drop a few bucks on the website by clicking on the link from this page - not only supporting Hung Angels in keeping you viewing this forum (and free pics) but ensuring girls like Pocahontas keep getting photoshoots in the future.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Is this something new you guys are doing?

I mean I always see all of the other threads full of pictures and I didn't think asking for pics would be problem.

Junior Poster

thats probably why they cut back on the free pic threads

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killah

I mean I always see all of the other threads full of pictures and I didn't think asking for pics would be problem.
    I'm nothing to do with Hung Angels. I think picture sharing and showing favourite pics on here is cool enough as long as it doesn't go crazy but people need to understand that this material doesn't come for free and sites like Hung Angels only can survive through referral/affilates to websites like mine (Black-Tgirls/ShemaleYum, etc) so we can continue to shoot...and you continue to get some bonuses for free.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

so how come nobody post pics no more

Kudos to seanchai for not coming right out and saying so, but you didn't merely ask for "more pics of her please," you actually went on to say:
    know where I can find any promo thumbnails with pics of her?
    almost declaring that you don't want to pay for any pics, you just want the stuff free. Hence seanchai's measured response.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Kudos to seanchai for not coming right out and saying so, but you didn't merely ask for "more pics of her please," you actually went on to say:
    know where I can find any promo thumbnails with pics of her?
    almost declaring that you don't want to pay for any pics, you just want the stuff free. Hence seanchai's measured response.
    Well, I meant promo thumbnails as in what you find on AsianSexyShemales, TSLust, TsGirlsThumb, etc. (I go to those alot). Okay, so Im a thumbnail junkie. What, can you blame me? Who wouldnt get up on that kind of free shit? But if those are free and available, is it wrong to to ask for a link or some pictures some from one of them?

It aint like Im not asking people to post every pic of her from every gallery and photoshoot. But I should've made myself clear cause really Im just wanted more pictures of her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah

I'm nothing to do with Hung Angels. I think picture sharing and showing favourite pics on here is cool enough as long as it doesn't go crazy but people need to understand that this material doesn't come for free and sites like Hung Angels only can survive through referral/affilates to websites like mine (Black-Tgirls/ShemaleYum, etc) so we can continue to shoot...and you continue to get some bonuses for free.
    seanchai
    I respect that.

Junior Poster

stop complaining and show her pics