2 6.45%
  • 4- Mayweather by KO

3 9.68%
  • 5- Mayweather by TKO

1 3.23%
  • 6- Mayweather by decision

13 41.94%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

after the first two eps of 24/7, hatton looks like hes ready to fight tomorrow LOL
    but IMO, he has to win by knockout or else the decision will go to the champ. It always does, even if the fight says otherwise. This one will actually be a fight worth the payperview money. or at least a trip to the local bar LOL

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Definitly Hatton.... hes in better shape, stronger and can really take a beating.... mayweather is just a fuckin pretty boy (one who can fight... but never the less)!!

Professional Poster

I agree with Night Rider (TKO), tenth round stoppage for me, Mayweather won't be looking so pretty when the ref has to stop the fight because he is taking such a fucking beating

Oh and Quinn I look forward to seeing the avatar NR chooses for you, in all respect I hope it is highly embarrassing

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im hoping Hatton, but i say Mayweather by decision. He'll outmaneveur him early, and then after a couple of good hits, he'll run like a bitch and get the decision. His fight with Delahoya was so soft that their trainers looked more beat up than they did after the fight. This style, unfortunately, wins matches in today's boxing world.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Im hoping Hatton, but i say Mayweather by decision. He'll outmaneveur him early, and then after a couple of good hits, he'll run like a bitch and get the decision. His fight with Delahoya was so soft that their trainers looked more beat up than they did after the fight. This style, unfortunately, wins matches in today's boxing world.
    I agree. He is one of the most talented boxers in history, and the best on the planet at the minute, yet he fights like a bitch. He's far too cautious IMO. All that ability but he only uses what he has to, to scrape by..

Hatton will murder him and I can't wait to see the post match interviews..

Junior Poster

Hatton TKO or KO

and i'll be at the fight.

Mayweather lost the De La Hoya fight in my opinion and Ricky is bringing more strength, more speed and a higher workrate.

I've met Hatton a few times and he is very likeable and quite the comedian.

Junior Poster

Excellent posts on this thread too. I see we have some real fight fans on HA

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    I agree with Night Rider (TKO), tenth round stoppage for me, Mayweather won't be looking so pretty when the ref has to stop the fight because he is taking such a fucking beating

Oh and Quinn I look forward to seeing the avatar NR chooses for you, in all respect I hope it is highly embarrassing
    Doh!

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

When is the date again?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    When is the date again?
    Saturday 8th December..