Thread: "Passable"

Rookie Poster

Default "Passable"

I am aware that calling a t girl "passable" is missing the point entirely. They want to be recognized for what they are, not who they were, or how convincing their anatomy now appears. I get. However, the fact of the matter is that they did not go through this brave transformation simply to appeal to those who have done the same. T girls (for the most part) make their living off of men who will spend good money for their company. It's these men who make it possible for T girls to live the lifestyles they have pursued. So when a man uses the term "passable", it means that the T girl in question has eliminated all threat of feeling that they are in some way gay for being attracted to them. At this point, the T girl has succeeded in becoming what they set out to be, a beautiful female man. In short, I feel that a T girl who is offended by a man using the term "passable" is asking for too much from the demographic they have set out to impress.

Platinum Poster

hahahaha

moron

Geez, you just insult everyone. Does it make you feel good to do that?

He actually has a point. And, I think he's right. Am I a moron too? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    hahahaha

moron

Being passable is the most I feel I can ever hope for. Maybe my expectations are low, but to be passable on a daily, hourly, all the time basis is almost like a dream for me.

To just be able to live my life as a normal girl would be wonderful beyond words. I can't tell you how much vagina envy I have sometimes. It's really bad when I see a totally hot babe just disreguarding what God gave her. My thought is, "you lucky bitch, do you know how damn good you have it?!?"

So no I don't get offended by the idea of being called passable. I take it as a compliment to all the effort I put in to getting my outside to match my inside.

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Default Re: "Passable"

Quote Originally Posted by DavinciClerk
    T girls (for the most part) make their living off of men who will spend good money for their company. It's these men who make it possible for T girls to live the lifestyles they have pursued.
    You win the dumbass of the year award. Dood, you need to get out more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavinciClerk
    So when a man uses the term "passable", it means that the T girl in question has eliminated all threat of feeling that they are in some way gay for being attracted to them. At this point, the T girl has succeeded in becoming what they set out to be, a beautiful female man.
    Weirdo.

Default Re: "Passable"

this guy is a moron.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

even if the op got a complete brain download from Spock, he'd still be incapable of making any logical sense.