Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why is Mia Isabella a phenomenon (Part II)?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is Mia Isabella a phenomenon (Part II)?

Owww what a lucky man..

Default Thanks!

I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support I have never thought of myself as "phenom." I read some people saying that I am not as feminine as girls like Allanah and Yasmine Lee and Sunny Dee and I have to admit that I have had the pleasure of being in the company of all those beautifull women and will say that I found them very feminine and beautifull indeed all in many different ways. However, I dont base my sensuality and sexuality and confidence on another pieces of arts looks as critics over time have always changed their minds as to what they view as beautifull. My true power lies in my presence and those that are or have been around me can feel the pull of my allure as i have been told. It is easy to judge a person without knowing them so why dont you see for yourself and meet me. I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support.
    I have never thought I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!

this is also my opinion

Gold Poster

I know there's a lot of cockbandits love you, but I'd love to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless

..how's that for romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I know there's a lot of cockbandits love you, but I'd love to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless

..how's that for romantic
    you could give lectures on romanticism

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    you could give lectures on romanticism
    I always have been a bit of a smooth talker

Junior Poster

Default Re: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support I have never thought of myself as "phenom." I read some people saying that I am not as feminine as girls like Allanah and Yasmine Lee and Sunny Dee and I have to admit that I have had the pleasure of being in the company of all those beautifull women and will say that I found them very feminine and beautifull indeed all in many different ways. However, I dont base my sensuality and sexuality and confidence on another pieces of arts looks as critics over time have always changed their minds as to what they view as beautifull. My true power lies in my presence and those that are or have been around me can feel the pull of my allure as i have been told. It is easy to judge a person without knowing them so why dont you see for yourself and meet me. I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!
    Now tell them what you really think Mia What a crock. You have been judged and convicted by your own peers, but you still seek the next sucker. You have been owned Bitch. Give it up

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Rookie Poster

Mia,

You have an amazing smile, magnificent body and and absolutely huge cock. I love the way you laugh when you are pounding away.

You are my favourite by far. You are gorgeous!!!

When are you coming to Australia baby?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

wow 2nd thread on HA and it's a remake of a thread posted a few weeks ago...................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ