Rookie Poster

Default I'm sucha pussy!

everything is set up with this girl I met on the internet, she's a smokin hot tg, all she wants to do is meet up and I keep bitchin out, anyone been through this before?

I really do Love it.. hah

Veteran Poster

i think you might be able to find a couple of fellas here to pinch hit for you....

ay if you just gonna waste her time by bitching out, send her my way homie!

New Orleans, no place like home.

Hey dickhead, stop playing games. It's assholes like you that make it harder for the rest of us.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Hey ..........., stop playing games. It's ......... like you that make it harder for the rest of us.
    I'm such a 'fuckin' lady that I won't repeat the language he used.

But I will second his emotion.

Default Re: I'm sucha pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveIT
    everything is set up with this girl I met on the internet, she's a smokin hot tg, all she wants to do is meet up and I keep bitchin out, anyone been through this before?
    Quite surprised no-one has asked how you envisage the encounter working out. If you are sexually experienced with GG's and I presume you are, then, if you plan to treat your date like a lady, there's no real difference. Clearly some of the geography is different and foreplay in particular involves different bits, but you'll get the hang of it. The girl will probably be a little bigger than a GG, but other than that--a TS woman is a woman. Relax and get on with it. She'll have seen men who are a bit confused about the details before.

If on the other hand you think she expects to penetrate you, then it is possible that you are not satisfied in your own mind that this is a path you actually want to follow, in which case you should work this out for yourself before leading her on any more.

Despite the collective voices of a vocal minority here IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY for a man to be penetrated when having mutually fulfilling sex with a TS woman. That is your decision.

In fact most TS women prefer to be penetrated. Maybe you need to talk more to clear up any confusion in this area.

Do you carry your balls with you or, are they safely tucked away in a drawer?? What are you afraid of...her dick bein' bigger than yours?

Gold Poster

Default Re: I'm sucha pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveIT

..grow a set
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5779_163.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	147170