Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Gold Poster

delete it if you can, just incase though..

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Nope, this thread is staying.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    I suspected that 'terminus' might be Mia. Or a friend of hers.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...light=terminus
    Probably is.

Default Thank You

Wow,

People sure have a lot of crazy shit to say however, I would like to thank NYCE for exposing my long time bashing and slanderous stalker. As i mentioned many times when people began bashing me due to this persons countless false reviews and threads please refer to the IP address that would show it came from the same registered person. Instead people find it easier to attack an innocent person due to their public persona. Despite some peoples lack of things to do that allows them the time and effort to constantly yap endlessly about nothing I will tell you from my lips to your ears that I dont go around creating new accts to get attention when I can obviously attract just as many haters on my own. Get real!

Veteran Poster

All fairness, the pic of her and Evander is on her myspace

Default LOL

As you can all see on page 9 IP Addresses of my stalker and he is at it again. He continues to create new profiles to bash me and even posts scandelous reviews, Craigslist ads, and numerous profiles on HA in order to detour clients who would really enjoy me away. How ever he continues to email daily. So I will post his emails and IP adress so those with the ability to view it can see that he is a liar. The moderators would be able to see and call me out on numerous profiles if I had them but they cant because I dont

I am a good girl - sometimes
    An Awesome provider- As my clients continue to return even with the bullshit written about me
    And most of all a compassionate person who doesnt deserved to be lied on and about

I am about to semi-retire from the industry for a long while and would love the chance to entertian those of you who have always dreamed about spending time with me. Dont let some loser who sits at home all day trying to figure out how to stop you from enjoying the same thing he covets close to his heart.

Love Mia Isabella

Rookie Poster

opcorn Plonk

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TRex69
    I see a bunch of Mia bashing here. Mia is one of the hottest Gurls around. I've had the pleasure of her company on several occaisions and she has a huge cock, gets very hard and the underside of her cockhead is versy sensitive. Feeling it throb im my mouth and then cumming on my face is beyond discription. Her tiny ass is made for licking and she loves to be spanked. What a hot bitch I love cumming on her tits.

Did you fuck her?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TRex69
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    There's a lot you and that pic have in common. You're both hung and you've both long faces.
    What a weak pussy response. You wanted me bad but you didn't have the dosh. What a fake you are. Cum here my little man. Suck it Bitch You know you want it
    Why in the hell did you create a thread about yourself when you could have just came in here under your old screen name for this crap?

Rookie Poster

Welcome, my dear. You're looking exceptionally Shagalicious!

It's all good.