Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Whi is this?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

LOL my mistake. I agree with you and I've never been to any other TS forum so I don't know what they're like. Any worth going to?
    Those other forums are very boring, go there when you have Insomnia.
    That's what I thought they'd be like..

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    personally for me some days. but for a fire starter liek you most likely not LOL
    M77 says they're shit anyway, so fuck you lol

never said change your view, but sometimes its better to hold your tongue. Not every girl is a hottie, thats guaranteed when you get more than two peeps in a room. just be civil. im sure there is someone who doesnt like girl like Yasmin or Danielle. life liek that.
    Several people come to mind who have stated quite clearly that they don't like Danielle, so you're right about that. As far as Yasmin goes, I trust you're right there too, but can't recall anyone to date coming out and saying they weren't a fan. My thing is, I can't see why it's so wrong to say "Mia Isabella's square jaw turns me off", but why for saying that you can be called a fag ad nauseam, and that's okay. If you want people to be civil, it can't be one-sided is all I'm saying. We want to encourage more women to join, but how can we do that when we have no community standards that are consistently adhered to? What crosses the line here is way too subjective, and that's the biggest Achilles heel I think.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

LOL my post is general. the girls can be just as viscious, if not more that the guys. Dont get mad at me lol. i just fel if we be more civil as guys, the ladies will let down their gurad and become more civil towards us.

AND FUCK YOU NR LOL
    JOIN THE GABBY CHAT

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    LOL my post is general. the girls can be just as viscious, if not more that the guys. Dont get mad at me lol. i just fel if we be more civil as guys, the ladies will let down their gurad and become more civil towards us.
    That's a pipe dream.

*checks pipe* HEY this isnt my normal hash. you BASTARDS
    LOL

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

No wonder girls are hesitate to join this site we have homophobic morons let you to scare them off,aren't you like 40 years old dude for christ sakes act your age.
    I actually wasted about 10 seconds thinking of a reply to you, and then I remembered who you are.

Now go and find some girly's skirts to hide behind, little boy. Sorry, in your case, cock to suck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youreacocksucker_106.gif 
Views:	356 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	151224  

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Macshreach you are really stepping over the lines!
    Whose lines, sweetie-pop? Are you in charge here now?

Anyway, I like flatchested girls. I mean I liked you before you had your tits and got so far up yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    No wonder girls are hesitate to join this site we have homophobic morons let you to scare them off,aren't you like 40 years old dude for christ sakes act your age.
    Why do you always jump in when someone else says something? Very rarely do you have the balls to confront someone on your own. And where are you getting this knowledge of girls being hesitent to join here?
    He does that because he is a useless prick who has no life, no imagination and no wit. I have known the cunt for two years now and believe me he has never, ever, made a post that was worth reading. Not one. He is one of those people that can be standing right in front of you and you'd never see him.

Just ignore the prick.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347

First off, are we really supposed to pretend each and every girl is a hottie? I'm all for constructive criticism, but in some cases, it's asking to much to expect that I think. I mean, a CD isn't a TS, and nothing anyone says is going to convince me otherwise.
    And you'd be right, as has been proved-- and by real research, not just here.

You have to remember that many of the men who come here are closet homosexuals. They don't actually like women at all, what they want is another man, but they are such cowards, so emotionally, morally bankrupt, that they can't admit this, so they want the men to dress up in girl's clothes first.

Then they post pictures of these men in girls' clothes here and expect us to drool over them. They do this because they are seeking our approval for their fetish, because somewhere in the back of their disgusting, self-obsessed minds, they have a remnant of conscience; they realise they are despicable and hope we will reassure them that they're not. Well I'm not going to.

And they come this, "She's just starting," crap when somebody refuses to. Well if she looks so great now, why are they posting pictures of her from when she was a guy? The answer to that takes but little thought; these bilge-slime think she looked BETTER when she looked like a guy.

These are the very same men who howl in disapproval EVERY SINGLE TIME one of the girls gets SRS. These are the same men who scream in indignation if a girl can't get her dick hard because of the hormones she's on, leading many girls who work for a living to cut back on the hormones and thus compromise their chances of successful transition. But these vermin don't care, they just want the cock.

If we post pictures of girls with small cocks, they attack us for that. See, for these guys, all that matters is the cock. They HATE women, and once a girl achieves her and and becomes a woman physically as well as mentally, they have no use for her whatsoever. What use could a homosexual man possible have for a woman?

I don't dislike these men because they are homosexual; I couldn't give a fuck what anyone's sexual orientation is, I know what mine is and that's enough for me. I hate these creeps because they are vile, despicable, manipulative, low-life scum who think that other people's dreams and aspirations are less important than their sexual freak.

So I'm going to kick their cunts in any time I like, and frankly I think everyone else should too. I don't go for "live and let live" when that means colluding with men who routinely manipulate and abuse vulnerable people.

Platinum Poster

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ347

First off, are we really supposed to pretend each and every girl is a hottie? I'm all for constructive criticism, but in some cases, it's asking to much to expect that I think. I mean, a CD isn't a TS, and nothing anyone says is going to convince me otherwise.
    And you'd be right, as has been proved-- and by real research, not just here.

You have to remember that many of the men who come here are closet homosexuals. They don't actually like women at all, what they want is another man, but they are such cowards, so emotionally, morally bankrupt, that they can't admit this, so they want the men to dress up in girl's clothes first.

Then they post pictures of these men in girls' clothes here and expect us to drool over them. They do this because they are seeking our approval for their fetish, because somewhere in the back of their disgusting, self-obsessed minds, they have a remnant of conscience; they realise they are despicable and hope we will reassure them that they're not. Well I'm not going to.

And they come this, "She's just starting," crap when somebody refuses to. Well if she looks so great now, why are they posting pictures of her from when she was a guy? The answer to that takes but little thought; these bilge-slime think she looked BETTER when she looked like a guy.

These are the very same men who howl in disapproval EVERY SINGLE TIME one of the girls gets SRS. These are the same men who scream in indignation if a girl can't get her dick hard because of the hormones she's on, leading many girls who work for a living to cut back on the hormones and thus compromise their chances of successful transition. But these vermin don't care, they just want the cock.

If we post pictures of girls with small cocks, they attack us for that. See, for these guys, all that matters is the cock. They HATE women, and once a girl achieves her and and becomes a woman physically as well as mentally, they have no use for her whatsoever. What use could a homosexual man possible have for a woman?

I don't dislike these men because they are homosexual; I couldn't give a fuck what anyone's sexual orientation is, I know what mine is and that's enough for me. I hate these creeps because they are vile, despicable, manipulative, low-life scum who think that other people's dreams and aspirations are less important than their sexual freak.

So I'm going to kick their cunts in any time I like, and frankly I think everyone else should too. I don't go for "live and let live" when that means colluding with men who routinely manipulate and abuse vulnerable people.
    Wow. Someone's got issues...

God save me from stupid people...