Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Whi is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    that's your 1st and hopefully the last
    Unfortunately they are like flies, just attracted to cock instead of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    To paraphrase: Why post pics of the girls when they were men and go on and on about how hot they look
    EXACTLY. Quite apart from how repulsive it is, it is grossly disrespectful to the girls. Why not post up-to-date pics, showing what they look like NOW and are proud of what they've achieved?

Some girls, like tsntx seem happy enough to see their boy pictures posted but many most definitely are not. I wonder how girls like that feel when they see these ghouls slobbering over the way they were four or five years ago?

I wonder how it makes them feel about all they've been through, the pain, the expense, the anguish, to get to where they are now, when they see gay men drooling over pics of them when they were boys?

You know it would be nice if these guys all just fucked off to some gay site where they can wank over pictures of twinks in peace and we can appreciate the women. Why the fuck are they here at all when all they actually want is MEN?

It's beyond belief, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLongChodeAhead
    BACK TO THE TOPIC

Here's her myspace
    http://www.myspace.com/tg_ashley

it seems almost every thread on here gets hi-jacked by some homophobic nutcase(s). Oh the irony of it...
    Thanks for the Myspace link!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    This is the original "Look I am wearing a bra full of socks" guy. You know the one.

Fucking take it to some homo site would you.

Okay.

She's cute!!! If you guys don't think so, than your opinion's should be kept to yourself; unless you're asked. didn't your mommas teach you that?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Whi is this?

That's what I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!