Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    I just cant get over the fact that we cant go a weak with out some guy coming to HA and starting a huge flame war with the ladies who take time to post here. I get one man's treasure is another man's leftovers and we all dont always agree on things, but seriously, we only got a few girls who consistanly post here vs 1000's of dudes, why get into a fight with 'em (unless its a winner takes "hole" fight, but then its not really a fight per say).

anyhow. GO HARA!!!
    Seconded.

Some things people need to get used to:

Whatever they say in public, sub gay men HATE transsexual women. They don't see them as women, they see them as better looking competition.

Dom gay men HATE men who like TS women-- why? Because they do not recognise TS women as women, they see them as crossdressing men. In their eyes any man who is attracted to a TS woman is by definition gay and they hate us for denying it-- gay nazis are big on "outing" people to swell the ranks, remember.

The only time gay men ever want to have anything to do with TS women or men attracted to them is when the gay men have a political battle to win--as soon as the fight is over they drop the TS's like hot potatoes.

There are several people I can think of, routine contributors here, who are obviously gay nazis acting under cover to inflict as much hurt and damage as they can on the girls. And new ones appear all the time. Sometimes they get a hiding but this is the Internet....They'll be back, maybe under a new ID. They're a bit like the flies round the arse end of a cow that way.

This SFTraveler poof is just one more example.

Anyway, Hara, go, girl!

Gold Poster

I was fast asleep when this was made but SFTraveller needs to dose up on his valium, cause he's getting a tad excited. When a peaceful guy like corvettedude makes a negative thread about you, then you know somethings up. HTG is one of the most important posters here and if she went we'd all be scratching our heads, trying to think of a thread. Asides from that she's beautiful and always has something interesting to say. When I see old creeps like him disrespecting her for no apparent reason, I feel like wringing his neck.

But I suppose he's just bitter about being old and having no bloodflow to his cock!

Thanks guys! I know Hara appreciates your support. And Hara, what did you get us, when you went shopping??

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    *Bump!

If you care enough to send this FAGHOLE out and off HA..please send JWBL a message.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Can you please ban TFan again.

Default Re: All Out War Against SFTraveler!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    This Flamming Faggot is hassling one of the classiest ladies on HA, as well as one of our favorites. I need your help in exterminating this piece of shit. He (it) should not have a moments rest as long as he's (it's) on HA. Chase his (it's) posts and drown the little cum sucking shit in his (it's) own insults. Had I the ability to reach the 'FAGGOT' thru the net, I'd squeeze the growth on his (it's) shoulders 'til it bursted. Let's get the low-life!!!
    Not for nothing, but weren't you not even a week ago talking about the stupidity of internet vendettas and so forth? How quickly things change...

Just trying to keep things honest.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I vote for an immediate and permanent ban of this SFTraveller person.

Terminate with extreme prejudice!

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    I vote for an immediate and permanent ban of this SFTraveller person.

Terminate with extreme prejudice!
    With prejudice. I like that idea.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    I just cant get over the fact that we cant go a weak with out some guy coming to HA and starting a huge flame war with the ladies who take time to post here. I get one man's treasure is another man's leftovers and we all dont always agree on things, but seriously, we only got a few girls who consistanly post here vs 1000's of dudes, why get into a fight with 'em (unless its a winner takes "hole" fight, but then its not really a fight per say).

anyhow. GO HARA!!!
    Seconded.

Some things people need to get used to:

Whatever they say in public, sub gay men HATE transsexual women. They don't see them as women, they see them as better looking competition.

Dom gay men HATE men who like TS women-- why? Because they do not recognise TS women as women, they see them as crossdressing men. In their eyes any man who is attracted to a TS woman is by definition gay and they hate us for denying it-- gay nazis are big on "outing" people to swell the ranks, remember.

The only time gay men ever want to have anything to do with TS women or men attracted to them is when the gay men have a political battle to win--as soon as the fight is over they drop the TS's like hot potatoes.

There are several people I can think of, routine contributors here, who are obviously gay nazis acting under cover to inflict as much hurt and damage as they can on the girls. And new ones appear all the time. Sometimes they get a hiding but this is the Internet....They'll be back, maybe under a new ID. They're a bit like the flies round the arse end of a cow that way.

This SFTraveler poof is just one more example.

Anyway, Hara, go, girl!
    It not merely because of SFTraveler that I am coming more and more to
    the conclusion that gay people are not the allies they pretend to be.

I have seen this to be the case in the real world.

Hell, I have had to put gay family members in check.

And I assuredly have read transphobic sentiments on this forum.

No, the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.