Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default All Out War Against SFTraveler!!

This Flamming Faggot is hassling one of the classiest ladies on HA, as well as one of our favorites. I need your help in exterminating this piece of shit. He (it) should not have a moments rest as long as he's (it's) on HA. Chase his (it's) posts and drown the little cum sucking shit in his (it's) own insults. Had I the ability to reach the 'FAGGOT' thru the net, I'd squeeze the growth on his (it's) shoulders 'til it bursted. Let's get the low-life!!!

Default Re: All Out War Against SFTraveler!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    This Flamming Faggot is hassling one of the classiest ladies on HA, as well as one of our favorites. I need your help in exterminating this piece of shit. He (it) should not have a moments rest as long as he's (it's) on HA. Chase his (it's) posts and drown the little cum sucking shit in his (it's) own insults. Had I the ability to reach the 'FAGGOT' thru the net, I'd squeeze the growth on his (it's) shoulders 'til it bursted. Let's get the low-life!!!
    I think he's already been reduced to little more than a cautionary tale. I would be surprised if he comes back much more, unless, of course, he likes people laughing at him.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

I have no idea who that guy is, but it always strikes me as odd when people call someone a faggot here.

Why so judgmental? If the guy made unfounded personal attacks, then I can understand. If you think he is gay, then I don't understand what the big deal is.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon991
    I have no idea who that guy is, but it always strikes me as odd when people call someone a faggot here.

Why so judgmental? If the guy made unfounded personal attacks, then I can understand. If you think he is gay, then I don't understand what the big deal is.
    Agreed!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster

Perhaps this will answer your questions about what CD is doing...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=170

This might have something to do with it...?

Alright Then.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

What strikes me as very ODD is when guys are so COLD HEARTED and don't say anything when some asshole/idiot trashes a girl.
    Even if said girl could stand up for herself.

I guess CHIVALRY is DEAD!

Thanks Quinn, OLI and CORVETTEDUDE. I appreciate your support. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i know im a newbie here but i enjoy hara's random posts and after readin what he said i say fuck him

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Oh yes! Thanks to Braveman and Night Rider too.

Sorry I forgot to mention. Just got in from shopping.

Thanks help. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    What strikes me as very ODD is when guys are so COLD HEARTED and don't say anything when some asshole/idiot trashes a girl.
    Even if said girl could stand up for herself.

I guess CHIVALRY is DEAD!

Thanks Quinn, OLI and CORVETTEDUDE. I appreciate your support. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    HARA,

its not that chivalry is dead. its more, as in my case and I got your back in earlier incidents, I just dont read ANY thread and have a life beside this board, and was just "informed" about SFTravellers idiocy via your nomination of him in the "biggest loser" thread.

so, the trashing of a popular girl like you will not get unanswered. that you can be sure of.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

I just cant get over the fact that we cant go a weak with out some guy coming to HA and starting a huge flame war with the ladies who take time to post here. I get one man's treasure is another man's leftovers and we all dont always agree on things, but seriously, we only got a few girls who consistanly post here vs 1000's of dudes, why get into a fight with 'em (unless its a winner takes "hole" fight, but then its not really a fight per say).

anyhow. GO HARA!!!

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P