Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

in arizona we shop at sprouts
    and i grocery shop almost everysingle day as i love to cook and like everything fresh

Professional Poster

Welcome to the TrannyHunta! Tonight we're on the hunt for the elusive big-tailed tranny! We're in their favorite habitat, the grocery store! It's about 11pm, but they mostly come out at night, they're nocturnal creatures. All we gotta do is go to the.....Crikey! There's one!

*goes over with the camera man*

*whispering* Approach her slowly, we don't wanna spook her!

Oh! Look at her! She's beautiful! Look at the curves on her!

*looks into the camera*

Now, ya gotta make sure you don't trappa in a corna. Always give them an escape route. When they're corna'd they're dangerous, even deadly! I have a healthy respect for these big-tailed trannies. Look at the mane! That's 100% human hair!

Look at the bottom on this one! It's gotta be 42"....Oh! She's gettin away! I'm going to let her go.

Magnificent, magnificent creature! Look at her go! Ass shakin' like that!

*whew*

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

5 Star Poster

Morning everyone. Hey Nicole, do you plan to leave your backside mostly free of tats? Cause it's kind of interesting. You're like a mood ring.

'Cuz, TSs carry their meat with them!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Morning everyone. Hey Nicole, do you plan to leave your backside mostly free of tats? Cause it's kind of interesting. You're like a mood ring.
    I'm only getting one more tattoo, but not in the very near future; a lotus on my lower back. Eventually I'm also getting all 3 on my legs, and a few others on my upper body, lasered off. Those are really my only tattoo plans. Before any of that though, I'll be getting more surgeries.
    Wow. What's the recovery like for the skin w/ laser tat removal?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why don't i ever see Transsexuals at the Grocery store?

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Just what the title says.

I'm not married and often have to do my own Grocery shopping, when i can't slave my girlfriend into doing it for me.

I live in a State that supposedly has a decent sized TS population. I never ever see any while Grocery shopping!

I read here all the time about how Trans-Women live 24/7 as women. The mere fact that i don't see them, makes me wonder if this is true or exaggerated?

I'm not buying the old line that, "I've probably seen them, but not known it." I think I've spent enough time on this forum Gawking at TS photos, to be able to have the ability to clock a few of them.

So do TSs on this forum go to the Grocery store?

Why ain't i seeing them?

I'm leaving right now, to get some Grocery shopping done. I'll report back and let y'all know if i see any tonight.

Ciao.
    I don't personally believe in this connotation about tgirls not in a grocery store. I go to grocery shopping once every week or two weeks just like everyone out there. Maybe you can't identify them as transsexual because some of the transsexual girls actually go to grocery stores wearing "normal" clothes and not the provocative clothes you usually see in this forum. We live our lives just like everybody else so I don't see any problem from tgirls going anywhere in public. And there is a lot of girls that are very passible that you won't even know they are tgirls unless you pull their pants down.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

You can catch me at Dagostinos a few times a week!

I love grocery shopping. It's very theraputic. And much better when you do it with someone else.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I'm only getting one more tattoo, but not in the very near future; a lotus on my lower back. Eventually I'm also getting all 3 on my legs, and a few others on my upper body, lasered off. Those are really my only tattoo plans. Before any of that though, I'll be getting more surgeries.
    You design them yourself as well? If so you should like, go into making flash for shops.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    i see them all the time. I remember the black TS that I went to college with, there was a time I would see her EVERYWHERE, every weekend.

Here in ATL, I used to work in Midtown. I would eat lunch everyday at the Publix in Ansley Mall and literally every single day, you see TSs up there. Shit, its hard going a week anywhere in ATL and not see one
    Very True. We have plenty in ATL. Odds are you have seen many and just not realized it - not like neons signs are going to point it out.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Welcome to the TrannyHunta! Tonight we're on the hunt for the elusive big-tailed tranny! We're in their favorite habitat, the grocery store! It's about 11pm, but they mostly come out at night, they're nocturnal creatures. All we gotta do is go to the.....Crikey! There's one!

*goes over with the camera man*

*whispering* Approach her slowly, we don't wanna spook her!

Oh! Look at her! She's beautiful! Look at the curves on her!

*looks into the camera*

Now, ya gotta make sure you don't trappa in a corna. Always give them an escape route. When they're corna'd they're dangerous, even deadly! I have a healthy respect for these big-tailed trannies. Look at the mane! That's 100% human hair!

Look at the bottom on this one! It's gotta be 42"....Oh! She's gettin away! I'm going to let her go.

Magnificent, magnificent creature! Look at her go! Ass shakin' like that!

*whew*

LOL Very cute!!!

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG