Platinum Poster

That does reek, MEGA...especially considering all the time and enthusiasm that you've put into this board...not to mention your extensive knowledge of the TS community...
    You and I started off on rocky ground,,,but J always said that you were good people, and that was enough for me...and after numerous off-the-record PM's, it turned out that we have more in common than a love for young "trainees"...
    But don't cue up the violins just yet folks..,just because MEGA is short, that doesn't mean that he's not a stand-up motherfucker...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Default Re: PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP ANYMORE...

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    IM BEING BLAMED FOR SHIT THATS NOT MY FAULT...BACKSTABBED!!!!...I AINT GIVING GRAND GOODBYES CAUSE I ANT LEAVING BUT I SEE THE TRUE COLORS OF THE POWERS THAT BE ON HERE....IM STRAIGHT UP YO, LIKE ME OR HATE ME, AT LEAST I DONT SHAKE YOUR HAND THEN STAB YOU IN THE BACK LIKE A COWARD .........NOW LETS SEE IF THIS GETS DELETED....YO' KEEP YOUR BUTTON, I DONT WANT IT.....JUST DO YOUR JOB, NO EXCUSES...I AINT LEAVING......YOUR GONA HAVE TO BANN ME!!!!!!!!!..

IM OUT, IT STINKS IN HERE.......
    Dam Sorry it had to go down like that

I always enjoy your post .And even more when I'm disagreeing with you but I still respect your point I've learned over time that everybody has a flaming bag of shit to toss around at one point or another.You don't have to take the doggie bag with you.It's just the net !keep dropping your viewpoint on everything "T".The drama will always exist.

I actually get this kinda shit more in "real" life, Mega. When the tide gets high on the net, I just push the 'off' button for a while.

You still make my eyeballs ache, guy, but you're always a cool read.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

There was no damn dagger and you know it. Never would be.

These have been odd times lately. But that's all in the past now.

Seriously. No dagger. Never was one.

I do miss that blonde girl posting here, but whatever happens happens.

Professional Poster

just lock below

hehe. . . I have been curious about this connection with you and the weird chef.

Further evidence is forthcoming.

I'll delete my last post, but respect my blonde friend (although you do anyways).

I'm just kinda messed up right now, and that's not her fault.

I don't PM or chat or whatever, Mega. Nothing personal, but I just don't like internet communication that much.

But you are a good guy. And I mean that, you seem like a really cool guy.

As far as Blondie. . . I can't really ask her out if I'm not down there, and right now I'm not. Who knows what will happen?

She's the only girl I'd want to spend my life with, and that's all I'm saying on the subject. She knows I'm not "obsessed" with her, but she is the perfect girl. Someday she'll find an awesome guy and forget all about me. And that's not sour grapes, it's just the way things will roll eventually. I'm not an idiot.

But yeah, I love that girl. Whatever. I wish her the best in the world.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

hope everything is ok mega. i usually dont comment in alot of the deep threads, but i read them, and things have gotten out of hand sometimes.
    I've like Megas poost, even if we dont share the same tastes or opinions, and other than prejudgudest statement. i do my respect other poster thought and opiions, hoefully this is one of the last "be back soon" threads here from a good poster. we lost too many good, smart and funny people already. would be a shame to lose more.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P