Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it true she had the SRS? She already was super feminine. Whatever lucky guy gets with her will probably never know what she once was.

I don't think she did. At least that's not what I'm hearing after asking around. Did you see a picture of her Post-op? If so, forward it in my direction

i know her well and she still has her dick.

Do you guy's know of a website with or about Victoria? Just wondering?

LOOK ON THE PREVIEWS FOR BOBS TGIRLS.I TOLD YOU I KNOW HER PERSONALLY...VICTORIA IS NOT HER REAL NAME AS WITH 90 % OF THE GIRLS THATS HER WORKING NAME......BUT......IN PERSON SHE IS THE BEST LOOKING TRANSEXUAL I HAVE SEEN...AND I KNOW AMBER AND SOFIA IN PERSON AS WELL.NEITHER ONE OF THEM LOOK AS GOOD AS VICTORIA [ I HATE CALLING HER THAT ] IN PERSON..MOST TRANSEXUALS ARE EXOTIC LOOKING AND SEX BUT NOT REALLY PRETTY.VICTORIA IS WASH FACE DROP DEAD.SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL.PICTURES DONT DO HER JUSTICE.SHE IS ONLY ABOUT 5'6 - 5'7 TALL AND VERY SOFT AND CREAMY SKIN.HER VOICE IS PRETTY ON THE MONEY AS WELL...WHERE AS THE OTHERS I JUST MENTIONED ARE TALL GIRLS THAT ARE SPOOKABLE IN A CROWD.COME TO NY CITY SHE HANGS OUT AT SOUND FACTORY AND EXIT ON SATURDAY NIGHTS AND ON FRIDAYS SHE GOES TO VYNAL.SHE IS ALWAYS ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND SHE IS ALWAYS WITH A GUY.I WONT SAY ANYMORE.

ahhh victoria

guys, i can attest, that for SURE, victoria is definately one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen, be they natural or 'enhanced.'
    she is just so amazing in real life, it is staggering. i mean, NO one can tell, and like i said, it is amazing to me she started off as a guy.
    she 'works' in new york, and you can date her. i've seen her twice, but the dates on the sad part were not all that. she just does not seem to be into it.
    but, every time i see her, i am so tempted to try it again, because she is getting better and better and better looking.
    i have NO doubt, she will become the full fledged girl, and NO ONE will ever know her secret.
    you have to see her to believe it. everytime i do, i snicker, cause i know the secret!
    and, yes, sound factory, exit, and vinyl. BUT, she also swings out to CENTRO FLY on thursdays, and CHEETAH on sundays. she is model material, so yeah, she always has a boy.
    if i was into her, i would go to these clubs just to try and talk to her. just act like you do not know a thing!
    you cannot know, until you see her in real life just how beautiful, in the truest sense of the word she realy is!

If she has SRS, it'll be a godamned national tragedy.

you talking about Victoria Saenz? - my fav or a different girl?

http://www.victoriasaenz.com/portfolio.htm - A Huge huge fan I am - Email me her pics if u have any please please!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

That Avatar is too big.

5 Star Poster

I believe this is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victoria127_107.jpg 
Views:	7147 
Size:	307.1 KB 
ID:	23030  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.