Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Relationship help...

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm going to pile into it anyway. I just want someone else's perspective on this issue before I have the conversation with my GG girlfriend and say or do the wrong thing.

First and foremost, happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Anyway, so I'm going over to my girlfriend's families Thanksgiving party. Not a problem. I'm actually looking forward to meeting her family. Skipping past that, let's get to the issue. My girlfriend got a phone call today from her ex-boyfriend. He wants her and I to come over to a party tonight. Just me, her, him, and his wife.

That doesn't sound TOO threatening. The problem is that my girlfriend, this guy, and his wife used to have shit loads of threesomes before she and I started dating and seeing each other exclusively.

Now, I'm not the jealous type, and I may be over-reacting, but I get the feeling he's inviting us over to pull her into another room and talk about a foursome or threesome and I'm REALLY NOT COOL with that. I don't even understand why she wants to see the dude, honestly. Back when we were just friends, she'd incessantly complain that he was a fucking douche bag and would only invite her over for sex.

I don't know what I should do because I swear if I see or hear him propositioning her or flirting with her, him and I are going to have some SERIOUS FUCKING WORDS. I just feel that situation is inevitable. They haven't so much as spoken to each other in over 6 months. Why else would he be inviting her over for a party?

I just don't know how to talk to her about it without her pulling the "You're so fucking jealous! Shut up! I'm going!" card, and I don't want to go along with it, only to blow up on the guy, get into a fist fight, and end up being hauled off in a police car on Thanksgiving.

Default Re: Relationship help...

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion
    I know this is a little off topic, but I'm going to pile into it anyway. I just want someone else's perspective on this issue before I have the conversation with my GG girlfriend and say or do the wrong thing.

Anyway, so I'm going over to my girlfriend's families Thanksgiving party. Not a problem. I'm actually looking forward to meeting her family. Skipping past that, let's get to the issue. My girlfriend got a phone call today from her ex-boyfriend. He wants her and I to come over to a party tonight. Just me, her, him, and his wife.

That doesn't sound TOO threatening. The problem is that my girlfriend, this guy, and his wife used to have shit loads of threesomes before she and I started dating and seeing each other exclusively.

Now, I'm not the jealous type, and I may be over-reacting, but I get the feeling he's inviting us over to pull her into another room and talk about a foursome or threesome and I'm REALLY NOT COOL with that. I don't even understand why she wants to see the dude, honestly. Back when we were just friends, she'd incessantly complain that he was a fucking douche bag and would only invite her over for sex.

I don't know what I should do because I swear if I see or hear him propositioning her or flirting with her, him and I are going to have some SERIOUS FUCKING WORDS. I just feel that situation is inevitable. They haven't so much as spoken to each other in over 6 months. Why else would he be inviting her over for a party?

I just don't know how to talk to her about it without her pulling the "You're so fucking jealous! Shut up! I'm going!" card, and I don't want to go along with it, only to blow up on the guy, get into a fist fight, and end up being hauled off in a police car on Thanksgiving.
    Been there...don't do it.

Yeah, but how do I tell her "no" without coming across as a jealous douche bag? She seriously doesn't see anything wrong with it. I'm afraid she's going to get all pissy with me and end up going by herself. In that scenario, I'd rather go, beat the hell out of the dude, and end up in jail for the night than have her there alone, being needled into a threesome by both him and his wife.

Professional Poster

First of all if you can't get over the fact that there is a possibilty of all of you getting together and having a little sexual fun, then don't go.

If however you are open to the possiblity of having sex, then you should go.

I think the only thing that would piss me off is if he wanted her to come over and only have a threesome with her and his wife. But if he and his wife really want a foursome and his wife is goodlooking, I say go for it.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Yeah, but how do I tell her "no" without coming across as a jealous douche bag? She seriously doesn't see anything wrong with it. I'm afraid she's going to get all pissy with me and end up going by herself. In that scenario, I'd rather go, beat the hell out of the dude, and end up in jail for the night than have her there alone, being needled into a threesome by both him and his wife.
    Fukk it. Be a jealous douche bag BUT stand your ground. She will forgive you for being a jealous douche bag BUT she will take advantage of you if she senses that she can make you do things you don't want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    First of all if you can't get over the fact that there is a possibilty of all of you getting together and having a little sexual fun, then don't go.

I think the only thing that would piss me off is if he wanted her to come over and only have a threesome with her and his wife. But if he and his wife really want a foursome and his wife is goodlooking, I say go for it.
    I'm really not like that at all. I could care less how attractive his wife is. I'm a one-woman man. Problem is, if I don't go, that's going to create some real fucking trust issues between her and I, because if I'm not about to jump at the idea of a threesome, I don't want her doing it.

Professional Poster

I'm really not like that at all. I could care less how attractive his wife is. I'm a one-woman man. Problem is, if I don't go, that's going to create some real fucking trust issues between her and I, because if I'm not about to jump at the idea of a threesome, I don't want her doing it.
    Then it sounds like you have already made your decision. At this point you can just tell her that you are a jealous douche bag, and that you don't go over there becasue of that. If your GF is cool she will understand. And who knows, she might even respect you more for being honest with her. Most girls have a thing for an honest man you know.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

go and ass-rape the guy, that will teach him a lesson

on a serious note: dont go.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Then it sounds like you have already made your decision. At this point you can just tell her that you are a jealous douche bag, and that you don't go over there becasue of that. If your GF is cool she will understand. And who knows, she might even respect you more for being honest with her. Most girls have a thing for an honest man you know.[/quote]

That's not really the issue, though. I don't mind her having guy friends and going out to chill with them. Not an issue to me at all, but that's because I know her dude friends aren't the type to make passes at her. They all respect the fact that she and I are in a relationship and that she's off limits.

This guy, though... I really don't know about him. It'd be different if they'd been friends and kept in touch the past 7 months, too. Problem is, they haven't. They never really had a friendship. Their whole "relationship" was sex, so as far as I'm concerned, he has absolutely no reason getting back in touch with her if not for sex... and she doesn't see it like that. Either that, or she wants me to pull a foursome with them. If that's the case, I'd be fucking flabbergasted because it'd be apparent at that point that she really doesn't know me very well.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I'm really not like that at all. I could care less how attractive his wife is. I'm a one-woman man.
    Tell her that.
    If she blows up at it, the relationship's dead in the water anyway.
    Now, or sometime in the future, it'll end ugly.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!