Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion

I'll never understand why people want to buy ipods. The things are trendy paperweights if you're poor and can't buy music. Not to mention you really can't do much with them without breaking your warranty. I know this post is pretty freakin' useless being as I'm talking to a bunch of ipod owners, but if you're serious about music and could care less about making some kind of trendy fashion statement, buying a generic MP3 player would have been a MUCH better idea.
    I used to be the exact way. Wait, i used to be the same way WAAAYYYY before i even had the option to be that way.

I owned a Diamond Rio when they first came out, thought it sucked becuase memory was a serious issue back then, so I swore them off. I bought another one, that sucked too.

Recently I bought an iPod Video for less than $100 and now I cant leave home without the damn thing. Its a cool piece of equipment and you have to actually have one to enjoy it and know what Im talking about. The interface is cool, easy to use, and well built. Cant really ask for more

Junior Poster

Default iPodCopy

I once used a program called iPodCopy to do this for a friend and it worked fine. Be sure to set up your iPod for Disk Use.

http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/ipodcopy/index.html

Veteran Poster

appreciate all the insight... now i am gonna have to check all of these out and see which to try. but i do think that i want to use it just for my needs and then remain using iTUNES since i am accustomed to it. will let you know how it all works out.

Professional Poster

Default Re: iPOD - Best way to get songs from iPOD into iTUNES ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    I have an iPOD with a ton of songs on it that a friend put on there, and I want to get them into my iTUNES.

I know there are a lot of ways to do this, so I was wondering what everyone else did. The easist way with the least amount or no software.
    That is what I hate about Ipods. They make it impossible for you to copy and share files on an I pod. When you hook it up to your computer, it will wipe out any songs that your friend gave you and sync your own music up.
    I have a MP3 player by creative labs and i can copy anything from anywhere. Plus it has an FM receiver built into it so I can listen to the TV audio broadcasts when I am at the gym. Why anyone would buy an Ipod is beyond me.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Yeah, iDump will work! Stick the iPod in your mouth and the iTunes up your ass.....then take a dump! All that shit will transfer!!!