Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I never even looked at these close enough when I was sent them...hmmm, some censorship in order.
    seanchai

Allanah, I had no idea of her history or recent actions (distributing flyers at your event, that's just wrong). I couldn't help but notice the intentional similarities to your posters, though nowhere near as well done (and the grammar caught my eye immediately, but I refrained from saying anything). Still, she's been using the last name Starr for quite sometime; there is a thread on the SER forum from December referring to her by that name, and there used to be some reviews there (but they're gone now, which is suspicious in itself). So has she been playing off your name for a long time now? That's low.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to next Friday's party; it will be my second (my first was One Night in Bangkok last Sept). I did the PayPal thing for VIP status, so I look forward to seeing you and everyone there.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Its not the use of the name Starr that bothers me-

I was inspired by big boob star Elizabeth Starr, and adopted her last name because I liked her a lot and she was inspirational to me.

Like I said, I have known this girl for a while- and at first it she just took Star- then it became "Starr"- she even had a website for a vried period and had the same music as I have on my inro page.

Not that any of that matters. It's not like we are part of SAG- but I know the name was taken to confuse people.

What matters is using underhanded, shady ways, to ride of the success of peoples hard work in order to take advantage and buttom feed.

And this person has done nothing but that since I have learned of this party. The last strw was the flyering last Thursday.

Listen, I was born in a communist country- I love capitalism. Anyone is free to do any tranny party-
    But do it the right way. When I was doing parties and Eldelweiss and Now Bar were Open NOT once did I ever promote there, near there, or put them down. In fact, I would send people to Eldelweiss all the time if I was not having a party. I still do it when they ask me where to go on a Saturday night, I say there is only Ina's.

The success of my events has been on the hard work of myself, my sponsors, friends, and staff.

ANd yes love, I have VIPed you and your name will be on the VIP list when you get to the doot. Dina will take care of you- take you to Sonia to pick up your VIP package, and show you to the VIP room.

Thanks, Allanah. I really look forward to the event. I don't think I've ever been a VIP before.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I get the feeling the cats claws will be out at the next monthly........................can't wait

I was wondering why the hostess kept saying Opaline's Thursday night, the best transsexual event.........she did it repeatedly, makes sense now
    not only was it subliminal but it sent the "bitches I see you" message

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

funny thing, Dubois is a post-op

5 Star Poster

I would like to say that I, along with Vo and Barbie Woods am honored to be part of Dubois Starr's upcoming party. It is a really great opportunity...
    OK OK... So I am lying. None of those people are going to be there. :P

I can't even argue for what this person has done. That's like someone starting a site called Nicki Richter or something. I also thought that the "Shemale Extravaganza" theft was pretty blatant. Everyone knows my feelings on making up titles that aren't true. I can finally agree with Allanah on a topic.

What pissed me off the most was someone registered Vicky Richter dot com and then joined my ccBill partnership program. The site just redirects to my site so it is pretty invisible. Kind of a sneaky way to get money, especially since Devil's and Joey misspell my name on every other box cover.

But if the Vicky Richter dot com site is redirectly to your site, and they are collecting money on it, then you should institute an IP block against their site to prevent the redirect, no?

If she blocked their site, she'd lose the sign-ups sent to her site via their redirect. Thats not good business sense.

Oh, of course, I didn't think that through; they're collecting a referral fee and she's getting the sign-ups. As long as she's getting the sign-ups, then yes, even though she's paying them a referral it's worth it, but still not right. At least they aren't getting the sign-ups and then redirecting to her site: but of course, the sign-ups wouldn't have access then, d'uh.