Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default I'm WonderingIs something wrong with me?

Here's the deal alright i'm a brotha and my preferance is Black Trannies, but lately i've been seeing a lot of white and hispanic trannies that i'd like to get deep deep up in as of late.

For instance since this is somewhat of a confessional typa post i'm going to put myself out there a lil bit. Here's the scoupe i've been having some freaky and wild thoughts about kellyshore, tsntx, janira, and fine but looney ass danielle fox.

I know this would probably never happen in a thousand years but the thought of having tsntx and kellyshore in the same bed and having a good old fashioned tag team match on both of their sexy asses give me a boner. I know out of all the girls on my list this is probably the most least likely but at least you can't take my fanticies away from me and even if they aren't down which I don't think they are it's all good.

And Janira baby that fine ass you got was made for licking and fucking so hopefully one day I get to have my way with you and have you speaking to me in spanish baby.

Default Re: I'm WonderingIs something wrong with me?

I don't see the point in this post. Sounds like you just want them all to know you wouldn't mind beating guts. Otherwise, if this is seriously a question, there's nothing wrong with you, dude. Guys adapt.

Like me, for instance. I'm originally from Portland, OR. The city is practically divided into the white side of town and the black side of town. It's extremely rare to see mixed race couples. White guys go after white girls. Black dudes go after black chicks... blah, blah, blah.

Then I ventured over to New Jersey for the summer. Black people EVERYWHERE. Seriously... the only white chicks where I was at were all punk and dirty. I learned REAL quick how to appreciate a black lady. Previous to that, black women didn't stir me in the least.

It's just a matter of adaptation. There aren't very many black transsexuals around here, so you're more than willing to schtuple a white one.

Have you checked your tire pressure??? LMAO

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion
    I don't see the point in this post. Sounds like you just want them all to know you wouldn't mind beating guts. Otherwise, if this is seriously a question, there's nothing wrong with you, dude. Guys adapt.

Like me, for instance. I'm originally from Portland, OR. The city is practically divided into the white side of town and the black side of town. It's extremely rare to see mixed race couples. White guys go after white girls. Black dudes go after black chicks... blah, blah, blah.

Then I ventured over to New Jersey for the summer. Black people EVERYWHERE. Seriously... the only white chicks where I was at were all punk and dirty. I learned REAL quick how to appreciate a black lady. Previous to that, black women didn't stir me in the least.

It's just a matter of adaptation. There aren't very many black transsexuals around here, so you're more than willing to schtuple a white one.
    Hey man that could be it. It's just that to be honest it feels kind of wierd to me and no it's not just about wanting to beat their guts up if that's all it was i'm sure I could have got shot down on the PM thing. You had some valid point though.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Doesn't sound like there's anything wrong with you. Have you ever been with a white tgirl?

Generally speaking, I find white, asian and latina tgirls more attractive than black ones, but that's just me. I usually keep my mouth shut and move on when I see pics of many black tgirls on HA. So no, nothing wrong with you for fantasizing about white tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Here's the deal alright i'm a brotha and my preferance is Black Trannies, but lately i've been seeing a lot of white and hispanic trannies that i'd like to get deep deep up in as of late.

For instance since this is somewhat of a confessional typa post i'm going to put myself out there a lil bit. Here's the scoupe i've been having some freaky and wild thoughts about kellyshore, tsntx, janira, and fine but looney ass danielle fox.

I know this would probably never happen in a thousand years but the thought of having tsntx and kellyshore in the same bed and having a good old fashioned tag team match on both of their sexy asses give me a boner. I know out of all the girls on my list this is probably the most least likely but at least you can't take my fanticies away from me and even if they aren't down which I don't think they are it's all good.

And Janira baby that fine ass you got was made for licking and fucking so hopefully one day I get to have my way with you and have you speaking to me in spanish baby.
    Maybe that's just it a fanticy thing or something. I would say when I first started posting on here a few years ago i'd see trannies like them and scroll right on past them and now sometimes when I see them i'm thinking damn they're kind of sexy or they're giving me a boner that I would like to share with them. LOL

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Have you checked your tire pressure??? LMAO
    no man I haven't done that in a minute or two. LOL

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

whats wrong is that your a guy and you testicles are now talkin to you overtime :P

seriously, nothing is wrong with enjoying a fantasy about fine women, regardless of race and shit like that. The ladies of HA are always a good place to start

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

LMAO thanks blackhaze you have somewhat kind of simplified things for me. It's just that this is all new to me and i'm a bit surprised by it myself.

I'm a white "boy" and this girl really gets me heart pumping: http://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/200...er/summerB.jpg Is there anything wrong WITH ME? Am I a faggot?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    I'm a white "boy" and this girl really gets me heart pumping: http://www.black-tgirls.com/tour/200...er/summerB.jpg Is there anything wrong WITH ME? Am I a faggot?
    There's a strong case for you being a faggot, but there's nothing wrong with liking different races.