Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default "Why do you NOT come to these parties?!?"

Any special reason/s why you dont or havent been to any TS parties? Worries, concerns whatnot? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Ive been to one, and will most likely attend another. However, i will be honest and state to you why i myself am apprehensive to attend every party.

1) Picture taking. I am not cool with my picture being taken and splashed all over the web without my permission. Yea the faces are blacked out, but still. In the judgemental society we live in, anyone with an alternative sexual appetite is looked down upon. Not all of us want our loved ones to know what we are into, i for one am NOT COOL with my picture being taken without my permission with a TS in my lap. In my opinion, its not right. Some may disagree with me but hey, its how i feel.

2) I go into these parties looking for a girl to interact with and perhaps form a friendship that will outlive the nite. Some girls at the parties are just there to make money thru lapdances and going home with a guy. Thats fine with me, but the constant solicitation and dirty looks when you say you are not interested can get annoying.

I guess those are my only 2 gripes. Ill probably be a total hypocrite and attend the party 2morrow, get a couple lapdances, and have my picture taken and put on here the next day. lol

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster

There are no parties in my neck of the woods WAAAaaaaaaaa.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Your concerns sounds highly reasonable! I get where you are coming from Eye.

Any others? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Why don't you bring a party or two to Chicago with you Hara? Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06

Matt
    I've actually thought about that Matt. But maybe I need to do an experiment of hosting a very small private party first that's themed oriented (according to my very own interest)..ala "eye's wide shut"! LOL Plus, I would need a nice dungeon for that.

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFTraveler
    Think the last comment by eye summed it up very well, so will keep mine short:

Agree!

Perhaps there should be a "no camera / no working girl" night? Do you think any HA would show up knowing this was the premise of the party?
    SFT if the parties were like this, id attend every single one.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

The problem with "No working girls" night is that the party would be "empty". The girls would all be out on the street corners hooking. And the only people that would attend are the CD's from Silverswan lol (ask Pickles) or the likes of.. what is that fucking website again Night Rider?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06

Matt
    I've actually thought about that Matt. But maybe I need to do an experiment of hosting a very small private party first that's themed oriented (according to my very own interest)..ala "eye's wide shut"! LOL Plus, I would need a nice dungeon for that.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hell, I kiss with my eyes open so I probably wouldn't fit in. Plus the only Dungeon I ever played with was Dungeon & Dragons. BTW, it's TGirlHottie. You're welcome. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Quote Originally Posted by SFTraveler
    Huh, that implies all HA are working girls? Is that the case? Do HA not like to take a night off to just socialize?
    Noo. You misunderstood. Not all HA girls are "working girls" and certainly not all tgirl party patrons are "working girls" BUT the MAJORITY are "working girls". Does that make sense? LOL

Looking for a NON-Working girl is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack at TS parties. You might get lucky on a slow night some working girls just might decide to take the night off and have fun. But then again, there will be LOTS of toads to be kissed and much "haggling" as if you were at a flee market! Girls hate that btw (just a reminder). LOL

~Kisses.

HTG