Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wendy

Rookie Poster

lol @ wendy, lemon is a lemon, even covered in sugar there still bitter at the core, shame isn't it, and shame that a girl shares her pics only to be thrashed out by someone for it. if you don't like why trash, why not post, not my type next!, and i am sorry to say but most girls are not HUNG BABES, but many GROW to fairly HUNG status.

Default lol

Thanks Laura, a couple years ago comments like that would bother me but I am not naive to think that EVERY guy will find me attractive. I cant and wont appeal to everyone but thats why there are different girls for different guys....VARIETY!!!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Rookie Poster

yep i got over it oh 10 years ago lol just chalked it up to bitter sweet deletable memory lol. i just don't get why some have the need to do as they do but then again i bite my tongue often lol and i think i have about bitten it off a few times in my life lol. good set by the way. only new pic i have taken in awhile is a no makeup shrugging picture lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    WENDY FACE IS EWW. AND HER DICK IS THE SIZE OF MY FINGER
    Dude why do you dis her?.......it is okay if she isn't your cup of tea....hell I have my favorites...(Wendy is one of them) ...... and if I find a girl that isn't attractive to me I KEEP IT TO MYSELF!!!! and if I feel compelled to type.. I respond with ehhh she doesn't do anything for me. Whatever I say I don't run them down.

But alas the gallant knight in me has surfaced, and I must say this unto you......"Next time try looking at her picture.. not in a mirror!"

Wendy this goes out to you before you waste your time on Magic's sissyness why don't you come over and have some Scot

Luv ya Wendy mean it
    loved pic 008 wishing it was me.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default smh

Wendy looks good...........................bottomline
    you want ewwwwwwwwwww here you go

Uh Oh, guess I just ruined my now bar status
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

AND as i stated, what one person may see as yuck another will see WOW. it is all in what someone see's in there head and what they search out, how many times any of you been horny only to finish that off then realize, did i drink that MUCH? oops. honestly lets nto get into an argument in a thread that someone was nice enough to share photo's of themselves in.

nah, let's have the argument.....................
    for starters I don't drink too much then fuck some ugly broad, most guys don't; television has made that seem wilder than it actually is.

secondly, you'd have to be a former NowBar visitor to understand the joke behind that pic. Gloria did some trifling shit to some of the T's and even her own staff not to mention some of the customers when she had her weekly events. Hang around her a few times in an environment with other T's and you'd understand.........

while we're at it the thread began with someone a forum member admires.......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

anyway i don't know who what were or when or even how on that situation, wendy good shots, and hope your enjoying the sun out there

LOL, agreed

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! wendy is a true ts hottie and her southern accent is so hot boy when are u cumming to australia wendy ??????