Professional Poster

Default Shout out & Soul Sisters at the Palms

First of all, I want to give a shout out to Buddy Wood & Frank. It was really nice to meet both of you. I have to admit, you both are not what I pictured you'd look like in my mind. (Ron Jeremy-ish without the important part?) LOL Both of you are very charming, good looking and very nice.

At the Palms last night we saw a screening of Soul Sisters. Another doucumentary short film about life being a T. It featured, Yasmine Lee, Saigon Lee, Kristen Kyle, Viva Sex, Alexxis, Suzanna Marino and one or two others that I can't recall their names. Something about unicorns...

Some very (unintenionally) funny lines, some anger, some hugs, some tears, some drama. IMO, nothing really new, but it was nice to see the girls get some more air time.

Seems to be the year of the Tranny. Can't swing a dead cat around without hitting a tranny somewhere on tv, the movies or in real life.

Over all, it was an enjoyable night.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

It was nice to meet you too. I agree with you about “more of the same“.

Considering this film billed itself as a slice of real transsexual life it seemed to highlight the most stereotypical of tranny moments. Other than a few comments by Yasmine and Saigon Lee it lacked any substance. You know if there was a round table discussion with that many TS' from so many different walks of life there should have been more substantive topics and passionate talk. The fact they showed Yasmine’s melt down twice proved to me that they were the same as every other talk show or movie that portray TS as over emotional drama queens. This film could be so much more and should have been. I understand this was a Sneak Preview style edit and not the whole film I just hope that in the pilot being shopped around you will get to hear more from the heart of these courageous girls. Putting your self out there like this can’t be easy I hope the film does them justice.

The highlight of the film for me was Suzanna’s amazing pool shot. She sunk 7 balls in one shot.

Gia Darling also appeared in the film

That is just my opinion I could be wrong,
    Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Veteran Poster

Hello TrueBeauty -

It was really nice meeting you as well. I had a great time talking and hanging out with you. Met a few other Hungangels regulars (what's up Willie), saw some girls I know well and definitely had a good night.

The documentary was interesting. Would love to see something like it on a larger/better scale - maybe a few days or weeks of shooting and examining rather than one or two. It had it's moments though.

But great to finally meet you TrueBeauty and your name definitely suits you well.

Buddy

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    The highlight of the film for me was Suzanna’s amazing pool shot. She sunk 7 balls in one shot.
    I have a feeling that wasn't the first time she's sunk 7 balls. That WAS awesome, though! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    Gia Darling also appeared in the film

Oops! Yes! Sorry about that Gia. (Didn't have my coffee yet when I wrote that post.)

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    Hello TrueBeauty -

It was really nice meeting you as well. I had a great time talking and hanging out with you.

But great to finally meet you TrueBeauty and your name definitely suits you well.

Buddy

Wow! Thank you! That's very nice of you to say!

It was fun talking with you. You're very cool.

xoxo

Don't forget.... Bob's. Hamburgers. WB studios.

Veteran Poster

I'll probably forget - so you'll have to take me.