Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Yes, I love to. I wear it around the house, but I really like going out in public. the best places to go are to adult bookstores, lingerie stores, bath houses and modeling studios. I recently went to the lingerie store just in a skimpy little black dress, a bra, thong, and heels. I was in full drag, but am not passable at all because I work out. Anyways, I was trying on lingerie in front of the girl working there and she was really enjoying me trying to fit into the lingerie. At the lingerie studio, the girls really like it as I dance and strip for them and they seem to really enjoy it as well. I also walked into the bathhouse with a very short dress on, and no panties. I was hanging out a little bit at the bottom of my skintight dress with my 38DD bra busting out. The oriental girls were giggling and pointing, but they ended up treating me really, really well. For me, it is just a turn on, and have known a couple of girls that get turned on when we get dressed together as well.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I can hand on my heart say no, never.

I don't have anything against it. But myself personally I don't see where the pleasure comes from.

I think it is a pretty safe bet that I never will!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Never have done it and have never had any interest in doing it.

No, I have already enough trouble finding men's clothes to fit me. 6Ft 3 270 lbs.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I wear chick jeans a lot. does that count?

Professional Poster

The truth of the matter is that I have dressed up before. And I would probably do it more if I had not looked in the mirror. The sight of me all dolled up just about made me puke. I have to admit, that I am a very ugly masculine looking girl. So, I will leave it to you girls to be the girls from now on. LOL!!!

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im a definite N O !

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Silver Poster

Default Re: Guys - Do you crossdress?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    I know that many of you will lie or simply not respond, but I'm curious to see who'll be honest. Regardless, I suspect that there are a fair amount of closet crossdressers among you.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Out of curiosity,

What makes you believe that a high propensity of guys here crossdress?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

What about girls who wears their/boy guyfriends tshirt or boxers..Is that considered crossdressing? LOL I know alot of GG's that does that.

~Kisses.

HTG

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

God no. I'm scary enough in mens clothes.

Ancient Pervert.