Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate ts freak
    Hi all. Kinda new to this. Just a few thoughts. Been reading everything posted for the last few days. I decided to post in this thread because this "tommy" person seems to be the subject of scorn and ridicule. But he has not responded to any of your bullshit. First of all, why would you concern yourself about another man and how he looks. Adam, 9 inch, Overlord and others. ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HOMOS OR DO YOU JUST LIKE TRANNIES? The only men I know that concern themselves about another man's looks are flame ass queers. Especially adam. Are you that insecure in your looks that you have to dig up an old post of tommy's to assume(because I don't think you know what he looks like) he's a monster to feel better about yourself. GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND STOP LIVING IN A SHEMALE FORUM. I'll get honest for a second. I know tommy and he told me evrything thats been going on here. He knows he went too far with the whole madison thing. When he gets over his anger he probably will apologize to her. At least I hope he does. Another thing I find so disgusting is that you guys asked him for info on madison, but when he went too far you ass licking motherfuckers were the first ones to kiss her ass. No wonder some of these girls don't respect you. Some of you guys will say and do anything with the hopes of one of these girls liking you. fucking sad. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CALLED CHASERS. And believe me, most of these girls can spot you from a mile away. Just one more thing before I go. As far as tommy's looks. The kinda of work he does is not for monsters. I don't judge his looks. But his line of work is not for monsters.
    LOL@ Tommy crying to you to come defend him.

This is some lame ass shit.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Junior Poster

LOL@ Tommy crying to you to come defend him.

This is some lame ass shit.[/quote]

SHE LAME AZZ SHIT FOR TRYING TO PLAY CAPTAIN SAVE A NIGGA

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate ts freak
    Hi all. Kinda new to this. Just a few thoughts. Been reading everything posted for the last few days. I decided to post in this thread because this "tommy" person seems to be the subject of scorn and ridicule. But he has not responded to any of your bullshit. First of all, why would you concern yourself about another man and how he looks. Adam, 9 inch, Overlord and others. ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HOMOS OR DO YOU JUST LIKE TRANNIES? The only men I know that concern themselves about another man's looks are flame ass queers. Especially adam. Are you that insecure in your looks that you have to dig up an old post of tommy's to assume(because I don't think you know what he looks like) he's a monster to feel better about yourself. GET A FUCKIN LIFE AND STOP LIVING IN A SHEMALE FORUM. I'll get honest for a second. I know tommy and he told me evrything thats been going on here. He knows he went too far with the whole madison thing. When he gets over his anger he probably will apologize to her. At least I hope he does. Another thing I find so disgusting is that you guys asked him for info on madison, but when he went too far you ass licking motherfuckers were the first ones to kiss her ass. No wonder some of these girls don't respect you. Some of you guys will say and do anything with the hopes of one of these girls liking you. fucking sad. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CALLED CHASERS. And believe me, most of these girls can spot you from a mile away. Just one more thing before I go. As far as tommy's looks. The kinda of work he does is not for monsters. I don't judge his looks. But his line of work is not for monsters.
    I never asked how the motherfucker looked. All I, Adam Thompson said was why is dude a fuckin Hater...everything he says is some hating shit...period...and how ironic is it that "Chocolate TS" just joined the board and her first post it defending "Tommy"...be a fucking man Tommy if you have beef with me bitch...don't do some pussy ass shit like this. I'm far from a fucking chaser and I would whoop your ass and this oh so mysterious "chocolate Ts" (which is probably you) too motherfucker and thanks to Madison(and my job in II for the State) I know your info bitch....eat a dick and watch who the fuck you talk shit to

Veteran Poster

Im pretty sure by this point we all know Tommy and Chocfullofshit TS is tommy again. And to think Me laughing at what must be a fact could turn into this much humor. So Choc whats tommy look like...Freddy Or Jason

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination
    Im pretty sure by this point we all know Tommy and Chocfullofshit TS is tommy again. And to think Me laughing at what must be a fact could turn into this much humor. So Choc whats tommy look like...Freddy Or Jason
    Exactly..does tommy think we are fucking idiots...I wasn't coming down hard on dude in the earlier threads,just stating the facts. But you all see how he pinpointed me out and claimed I said shit about his looks. I never said shit about how he looked first off. Get a life Tommy and get some pussy after you get a life. I feel bad actually because you are paying for these fucking hoes. Pretty sad.

Veteran Poster

Pussy....This guy is Afraid of pussy by the way it sounds. I'll bet anything He's at home Ridin a fat dildo Wishing its name was Kim. Pussy is the last thing on his Bitchy little mind.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Veteran Poster

People let it drop..........

there is no good that can come of this.

Just let it go

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Junior Poster

lol@this post