Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye HA...

Gold Poster

Damn this was unexpected but at least you acknowledged you will come back.Goodbye posts kinda reminds me of a segment in family guy where spiderman tells peter everybody gets one.Hate to see you go dude.

5 Star Poster

Remember...you can check out any time you like...buuut..

TJ,

another mandatory segment of those (in)famous HA.com-farewell adresses you did forget though:

the complaint that "HA.com was so much more fun when I just had joined, now its only bickering, bickering, bickering...." lmao

meanwhile. enjoy this:

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I like the tile of this thread. It reminds me of a pink floyd movie.
    I also thank you for your Ingersol quote I have read up on him and he seems very noble in character.

I do have to say though this appears to be the equivelent of a ninth grader taking half a bottle of tylenol.

You even admit yourself you will be back so why put yourself up for this fall.

Just a thought. you may have a greater agenda I am unable to see, But thanks for the Ingersol. I meant to complement you on it last night, but the fur was flying so I decided to lay off.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Goodbye HA...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    :lies
    It's been incredibly fun at times, and immensely disappointing at others, but I've weathered the good with the bad and overall think I've learned a lot during the brief time I've been here.

That said, I've had way too many disagreements with folks here during my short stay, and rather than continue to annoy members who wish to see an end to the arguing so common here of late with further insulting posts directed to this poster or the other, I've come to a decision which was very difficult for me to arrive at, but ultimately had to be made in my own best interests, and in keeping with the way things seem to go with respect to the board.

So, to Hara Juku, whatsupwithat, LG, Quinn, Peggygee, suckseed, Julie, Night Rider, mbf, M77, Legend, Felicia, Nicole, Luna and countless other people who I've enjoyed interacting with, but whose names I can't remember at the moment... This is it. Yes, this is my goodbye to HA, but I don't want any of you to be upset or misunderstand, seeing as how I'm only saying goodbye because it seems to be something of a board requirement, and I want to make sure I follow the rules.

I shall return in short order, surprising no one, but my very first goodbye thread will always be here, in keeping with the rules of the forum that everyone makes such a thread between their 1,500th and 2,000th posts. Thank you all very much for the lively discussions we've had, the laughs and the tears. I will never forget any of you, and shall miss you all tremendously until around 8pm EST tomorrow, whereupon I hope to be welcomed back with open arms.

Thank you

Good. And F*ck off, you wanker. Thanks for mentioning ME in your goodbye-for-a-day post.

I'm DONE responding to you. At least until the next time I respond.

:google

Yeah - what she said - and thanks for forgetting to mention me... so don't expect me to remember you in my farewell post(s)...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

What was your name?

Gold Poster

It's times like these we all need to pull together as one big happy family

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tall, dark & Handsome
    I also thank you for your Ingersol quote I have read up on him and he seems very noble in character.

I do have to say though this appears to be the equivelent of a ninth grader taking half a bottle of tylenol.

Just a thought. you may have a greater agenda I am unable to see, But thanks for the Ingersol. I meant to complement you on it last night, but the fur was flying so I decided to lay off.

I think that the 'hidden agenda' you are unable to see is that he's having a laugh

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Come back, you pussy!
    [He has gone, right? ]

:P

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs

I think that the 'hidden agenda' you are unable to see is that he's having a laugh
    TJ, Are you havin' a Laugh, Is 'e Havin' a laugh

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Gold Poster

TJ, Are you havin' a Laugh, Is 'e Havin' a laugh

Don't know if that's even what you were refering to